You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

And re the chipmunk thing. I’ve always been a fairly skinny little bastard, but during my period on steroids my face absolutely ballooned as you said, as did my overall weight by several stone. 

Always remember going round a mate’s and I had a shirt with popper buttons on. As I sat down, the couple round the stomach blew open to fucking gales of laughter from all my mates. Arse never even touched the seat, straight back up and drove home. Fuck that noise.

Cunts were still laughing about it on Saturday night and it must have been 2010.

Steroids due to medical problems or full on roid head?

I took Anavar for a few months a few years ago, my balls shrivelled to the size of a grape, so I came off them pronto. These big juice heads you see must have inverted ball sacks.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Steroids due to medical problems or full on roid head?

I took Anavar for a few months a few years ago, my balls shrivelled to the size of a grape, so I came off them pronto. These big juice heads you see must have inverted ball sacks.

Medical mate. Never done the anabolics.

Have got a cock like an acorn mind.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Have a look at my recent post about a long-standing misdiagnosis of diabetes related to steroid use on The Ailment Thread mate, if you’re interested. Or more accurately, chronically in need of something to nod off to.

Steroids are well known to raise blood sugars above the threshold where something like an oral glucose tolerance test would provide a diagnosis of diabetes.

Obviously it’s always possible such elevated sugars could genuinely represent diabetes, or presumably that sustained high sugars caused by steroids could lead to someone developing type 2.  As my case shows though, also perfectly possible that once you jib the steroids your sugars just go straight back into the normal range.

The resulting diagnosis can be a bit harder to shift.

tl;dr

Cheers for that mate, when he was diagnosed he had all the blood tests and all sorts so he's definitely diabetic. We must have spent thousands on the little (massive) twat over the years, but worth every penny coz I loves him innit.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

And re the chipmunk thing. I’ve always been a fairly skinny little bastard, but during my period on steroids my face absolutely ballooned as you said, as did my overall weight by several stone. 

Always remember going round a mate’s and I had a shirt with popper buttons on. As I sat down, the couple round the stomach blew open to fucking gales of laughter from all my mates. Arse never even touched the seat, straight back up and drove home. Fuck that noise.

Cunts were still laughing about it on Saturday night and it must have been 2010.

Haha yeah, you just have to get on with it. I went up >100kg last time I was on prednisolone, proper fat bastard, gonna try and keep an eye on my diet this time, plus I’ll be back exercising as soon as I get clearance. Hopefully I’m not on a high dose too long. I had a diabetic phase Monday night due to snaffling a box of wine guns as I had no other food available and I was starving, but blood sugar has settled back down again now.

Sherry Ellis found out she was dead the day after Halloween.

The 73-year-old from Magnolia, Texas, was picking up her prescription from Walgreens when her bank card was declined. She said she knew something was fishy because the card was three months old.
So she went to the bank, and after rounds of phone calls Ellis found out she had been declared dead by the Social Security Administration.
"With my bank card declined everywhere, I can't get gas, I can't get money for food, I can't do anything," she said. "I don't know how long I'd been dead before I found out."

giphy.gif
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/11/2019 at 01:56, arthur friedenreich said:

Haha yeah, you just have to get on with it. I went up >100kg last time I was on prednisolone, proper fat bastard, gonna try and keep an eye on my diet this time, plus I’ll be back exercising as soon as I get clearance. Hopefully I’m not on a high dose too long. I had a diabetic phase Monday night due to snaffling a box of wine guns as I had no other food available and I was starving, but blood sugar has settled back down again now.

As an already fat bastard on hydrocortisone and fludrocortisone (up 24kg in around a year), the doctors are recommending prednisolone. Now I'm not laughing, I'm shitting myself! But, at least my wife will laugh.

On 05/08/2019 at 10:26, Rico1304 said:

The kid being thrown off the roof of the Tate Modern.  I mean, who the fuck would ever imagine that’s how they were going to die? 

On 05/08/2019 at 11:12, manwiththestick said:

Just read about that, fucking hell. Luckily the six year old seems to have survived the fall but what possesses a person to throw a stranger, let alone a child off a balcony?

Story on the BBC about the 18 year old who did it because he wanted to be famous. Look at him, the monobrowed fucking gonk. He's even got a shit name - Jonty Bravery. Ironic considering he's such a shithouse!

Tate Modern balcony push: Teen admits attempted murder

_109051607_fb40408b-9fce-4405-8843-72165

32 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Story on the BBC about the 18 year old who did it because he wanted to be famous. Look at him, the monobrowed fucking gonk. He's even got a shit name - Jonty Bravery. Ironic considering he's such a shithouse!

Tate Modern balcony push: Teen admits attempted murder

_109051607_fb40408b-9fce-4405-8843-72165

He scarily looks a lot like a poster off here..... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/11/2019 at 19:48, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

As an already fat bastard on hydrocortisone and fludrocortisone (up 24kg in around a year), the doctors are recommending prednisolone. Now I'm not laughing, I'm shitting myself! But, at least my wife will laugh.

Ha you gonna get moonface then? I am on pred for life, weaning down to 5mg by 2.5mg a week - was on 25mg immediately post-transplant. Managed to miss the moonface this time, but was on it for 2.5 years start of the decade and I ballooned like a motherfucker, looked like a fucking chipmunk. It’s a right bastard of a drug, I’m eating 3-3.5 kg of nuts a week and shitting like an elephant, but better than eating fucking marathons and twixes.

McClaine allegedly stabbed 28-year-old Kevin Davis to death on November 4 outside the Popeyes in Oxon Hill.

The altercation started when Davis cut in front of several customers in a line set aside for ordering the fast food chain's popular new chicken sandwich, authorities said.

Maybe the knife campaign was right about chicken places.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:
McClaine allegedly stabbed 28-year-old Kevin Davis to death on November 4 outside the Popeyes in Oxon Hill.

The altercation started when Davis cut in front of several customers in a line set aside for ordering the fast food chain's popular new chicken sandwich, authorities said.

Maybe the knife campaign was right about chicken places.

I wasted 8 fuckin napkins on this guy 

• 2 weeks later...