You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

7 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

It’s a proton pump inhibitor, El Generale.

That adds nothing to the exchange, I just love the sound of it.

I know my drugs, young man. Between my various medical conditions I'm on enough of the cunts.

However I buggered up on this occasion. Its pantoprazole she takes. Which is still a proton pump inhibitor. Which I agree is a fucking great name.

• 4 weeks later...
Farmers block the A28 motorway in the Netherlands as they take to the streets to protest on 1 October 2019Image copyrightEPA

Tractor-driving farmers taking to the streets to demand greater recognition have caused the worst ever Dutch morning rush hour on Tuesday, according to motoring organisation ANWB.

There were 1,136km (700 miles) of jams at the morning peak, it said.

Farmers reacted angrily to claims that they were largely responsible for a spiralling nitrogen emissions problem.

Talk about cloggin it up

22 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

British man can't remember where he parked his car more than a week ago

Two mates of mine went to Glastonbury about 10 years ago. Already rotten when they got there on the Thursday, they put their tent up and went off to party. Neither could remember where the fuck they put their tent and all their gear. They never saw it again. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Two mates of mine went to Glastonbury about 10 years ago. Already rotten when they got there on the Thursday, they put their tent up and went off to party. Neither could remember where the fuck they put their tent and all their gear. They never saw it again. 

Sounds like the story of one of your boys in Lisbon 1967. 

Some Celts found a guy passed out drunk in the street & managed to get him to his house in Glasgow still paralytic only for his Mrs to kick off asking where his car was.

• Upvote 1

Streaming live from a camera mounted on his helmet, a gunman pushed on the doors of a synagogue, fired several shots at a lock on the door, stuck an explosive in a door jam and lit it.

But he couldn't get in.
A 35-minute video of the apparent attack posted online shows the suspected gunman, who had what appeared to be explosives in his car, trying to break down the synagogue doors, cursing in frustration and driving away.

Could make for an interesting movie trailer that.

"He was anti-bay lifts. He was an anti-semite. He's just downed a gallon of anti-freeze. The door was anti-Semtex. The car's brakes were not fitted with anti-lock. BAFTA award nominee Simon Maroulis stars in the much antipated thriller If My Anti Had Bollocks She'd Be My On-Call. Coming to a theatre near you."

• Upvote 1

A wanted Texas man who challenged police to find him was arrested — after police found him.

Jason San Miguel reportedly issued the bizarre challenge to the police when he was informed Friday he was wanted on a burglary charge, telling an officer that cops would have to find him to arrest him and that he doubted they were up to the task.

Despite his confident boasts, however, San Miguel apparently was not very good at hiding because police officers said they found him within a few hours in what was probably the first place they looked: the attic of his home.

Could make for an interesting movie trailer that.

"He was on the run from the cops. He told them no-one would ever find him. Texas is a big place after all. Can he stay one step ahead or will they find him? Prime Time Emmy award nominee Simon Maroulis stars in the gripping police drama Crouching Cowboy Hidden Squeasant. In cinemas nationwide."

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

A wanted Texas man who challenged police to find him was arrested — after police found him.

Jason San Miguel reportedly issued the bizarre challenge to the police when he was informed Friday he was wanted on a burglary charge, telling an officer that cops would have to find him to arrest him and that he doubted they were up to the task.

Despite his confident boasts, however, San Miguel apparently was not very good at hiding because police officers said they found him within a few hours in what was probably the first place they looked: the attic of his home.

In fairness he mistakenly thought he was going up against the Met.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/police-missed-tia-sharps-body-twice-in-loft-10445951

A couple who were well past retirement age were having a domestic on the bus last week at a volume everyone on the bus couldn’t fail to hear. 

Lots of awkward tension and people staring straight ahead or at the floor. 

I was trying my best to not laugh out loud...and then he had a pop back about not having enough sex! 

I burst out laughing and she dragged him off at the next stop despite it not being their stop. 

• Upvote 1