You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

43 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The kid being thrown off the roof of the Tate Modern.  I mean, who the fuck would ever imagine that’s how they were going to die? 

Just read about that, fucking hell. Luckily the six year old seems to have survived the fall but what possesses a person to throw a stranger, let alone a child off a balcony?

7 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

The kid being thrown off the roof of the Tate Modern.  I mean, who the fuck would ever imagine that’s how they were going to die? 

I know. If I was going to pick one of them to die in it would be Madame Tussauds. I accidentally get locked in over-night and they all come alive. Jennifer Lawrence fucks me until I die of exhaustion. 

Is that too much to ask ? 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I know. If I was going to pick one of them to die in it would be Madame Tussauds. I accidentally get locked in over-night and they all come alive. Jennifer Lawrence fucks me until I die of exhaustion. 

Waxing lyrical there Stig.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

“The Jennifer waxwork wasn’t available tonight, but we’ve provided another of our most popular installations to help you achieve your fantasy.”

F9A0CA51-9B59-405B-A885-74A89616396B.jpeg0C13498F-1A25-47C7-918B-90BCECBB21F8.jpeg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Bad enough that you watch Cocktail & Top Gun but Mannequin too? For fucks sake, Stig.

11 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

It’s that Jonatton Yeah prick Damien Hirst’s latest piece.

As usual he got some 17 year old intern to perform the work for him.

Yeah, I mean I like some performance art and pushing boundaries can be interesting but occasionally it goes a little too far for me. 

• 4 weeks later...

Werewolf babies.

Babies develop 'werewolf syndrome’ after medicine mix-up in Spain

Authorities say there are 17 known cases so far after hair loss treatment mistakenly put in reflux medicine bottles

Spanish authorities said the ‘werewolf syndrome’ was expected to wear off after children stopped taking the drug. 
At least 17 children developed so-called “werewolf syndrome” after a major medicine mix-up, Spain’s health ministry has said.

The children – some of them babies – began growing hair all over their body after being given what was thought to be omeprazole, a drug that helps with gastric reflux.

After investigating, authorities discovered the treatment actually contained minoxidil, a medication used for the treatment of hair loss.

The health minister, Maria Luisa Carcedo, said on Wednesday they found that the bad batches came from a laboratory that had “put this medication [minoxidil] in a container that was marked omeprazole” and distributed it to pharmacies as such.

The children are now suffering from the rare condition known as hypertrichosis, which causes abnormal hair growth.

It is unclear how the laboratory FarmaQuimica Sur, a supplier of active ingredients and pharmaceuticals based in the southern city of Malaga, made the mistake, which emerged in June.

A health ministry spokesman said the 17 children affected so far were in the northern region of Cantabria, Andalusia in the south and Valencia in the east.

In a statement, the ministry said the condition was expected to reverse after the children stopped taking the drug, which has been withdrawn from the market.

Carcedo said the laboratory had been closed as a precaution.

A spokeswoman for Andalusia’s health department said the four affected children in the southern region – three babies and a seven-year-old – were doing well.