You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 10/1/2018 at 10:31 AM, Bjornebye said:

Nah he did a sound thing. Fair play to him. he wore better attire than the cunt in lonsdale trainees anyway. 

Stuck on Songs in A&E last night - record 1 side a, absolutely sterling work blasting out the yamahas.

fone of my favourite tracks on the album is soul on fire, however it contains the line:

I’ve got two little arms to hold on tight and I want to take you higher

and for some reason, every time I hear it, I picture Jason pierce with quite literally 2 little arms.

obviously if this was a song about or by someone with thalidomide related conditions it wouldn’t be funny, but it’s not, it’s by a bloke with 2 standard regulation size arms.

9 hours ago, Arthur Friedenreich said:

Stuck on Songs in A&E last night - record 1 side a, absolutely sterling work blasting out the yamahas.

fone of my favourite tracks on the album is soul on fire, however it contains the line:

I’ve got two little arms to hold on tight and I want to take you higher

and for some reason, every time I hear it, I picture Jason pierce with quite literally 2 little arms.

obviously if this was a song about or by someone with thalidomide related conditions it wouldn’t be funny, but it’s not, it’s by a bloke with 2 standard regulation size arms.

Off to hell for you, Arty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Mendoza said:

Saw that

Fucking crazy

Makes you laugh though that the woman who organised it and was horrified and hquickly removed it so the parents would see, remembered to take pics and sell the story to the press where the parents would see

• Upvote 1

Dropped my daughters off at school this morning and some toddler tripped over face first whilst running around. I normally wince at stuff like that but there was just something about the way he went down that immediately tickled me. The mum turned round, saw me laughing and gave me a death stare. I don’t think we’ll be becoming friends any time soon. 

Some fella in work who has little or no awareness of anything was reading about tories opening food banks and just blurted out at his desk in front of a load of women "Fucking Tory twats opening foodbanks. It's like Iker Turner or Sutcliffe opening a shelter for abused women". The place went silent but I wanted to laugh my head off.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some fella in work who has little or no awareness of anything was reading about tories opening food banks and just blurted out at his desk in front of a load of women "Fucking Tory twats opening foodbanks. It's like Iker Turner or Sutcliffe opening a shelter for abused women". The place went silent but I wanted to laugh my head off.

Oh that's fucking superb

• 2 months later...

man faces deportation to Malaysia, where homosexuality is illegal, after the Home Office said it did not believe he was gay – suggesting it was suspicious that he did not have a boyfriend.

Yew Fook Sam, also known as Sam, claims he will be persecuted and imprisoned for his sexuality if he is deported to Malaysia

There's a down syndrome kid on Hollyoaks that cracks me up, she completely distracts from whatever else is happening on screen, there's sometimes important dialogue going on and she's fucking about and looking around all over the place, fuck knows what the other takes looked like if that's what they end up putting on screen. 

I'm all for diversity and whatever on TV, but it must be a nightmare to deal with not only a child, but one that also has mental deficiencies. 

And don't judge me for watching Hollyoaks. 

There was a Downs Syndrome girl in the civil service department mybmate used to work in. Jack Straw was the Home Secretary at the time and came up to visit this office. There was a big meeting with him where he thanked the department for meeting a very tight deadline.

He then started talking to the crowd about future expansion and tye political climate. This Down Syndrome girl sat on a chair right at the front and started twisting round on her chair shouting "boring, boring, boring". Everyone else wanted to piss themselves laughing but had to keep a straight face while the Home Secretary was there. Apparently he wasn't impressed.

4 hours ago, Aventus said:

There's a down syndrome kid on Hollyoaks that cracks me up, she completely distracts from whatever else is happening on screen, there's sometimes important dialogue going on and she's fucking about and looking around all over the place, fuck knows what the other takes looked like if that's what they end up putting on screen. 

I'm all for diversity and whatever on TV, but it must be a nightmare to deal with not only a child, but one that also has mental deficiencies. 

And don't judge me for watching Hollyoaks. 

That is the worst thing about it. You should be fucking ashamed. 

Bog eyed girl where I work. 

Had to cover a day shift the other month in the post room amd opened the hatch and got the fucking shock of my life. Had to turn round grab the mail and get the hatch shut. 

Felt like a twat but completely unexpected.