You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Midweek Games

Mathewbet1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke

David Platt wanking over Owen Hargreaves and saying he should be deffo on the plane to S.A. Fuck me he ain't kicked a ball in nearly a year. Mind you, Platt just wanking about the mancs full stop. Wolves have had two chances to score here.

Guest Pistonbroke
Platt is a United supporter and ex-player (granted he never played) so what do you expect?

I know mate, just bugs me the way they wank themselves daft when they are supposed to be impartial. 1-0 mancs, Rooney pen.

this happens every season. these cunts rest players against utd and chelsea with the excuse these matches against them will have no bearing on weather we stay up or not,hence utd beating all the small teams last season and no draws against them ,fix

If we had been any good and went for such teams throat from the off we might have got the same respect ourselves.

Instead we sit back and try to control the game in the first half actually giving these teams some hope they might get away with a point and even all three if they are lucky.

The fact of the matter is that against around 15 of the 20 teams in this league attack is our best defense, sadly our manager has not undestood this and threat every shite team in the league like they had the attackin talents of Barca in their squad.

Its pathetic that the "smaller" teams do this against the mancs, Chelsea and even Arsenal but we only have ourselves to blame that it does not happen to us with the same frequenzy as well.

Guest Pistonbroke
That Milner's some player.

If only someone had the foresight to have said we should have signed him when we spent money on that soul-glo, piss-pot, Pennant.

Oh well.

The thing about Milner he is versatile and puts a shift in. Pennant was just a lazy shite who thought he was better than he actually was.

Guest Pistonbroke
Anyone a stream to Villa match?

It#s supposed to be on Iraq goals ch 6. Not sure if it's working as i have to download the various players you need after re formatting my hard drive.

Milner, a player many were going ballistic at the thought of Rafa signing him when we were interested.

On a reference to Code regards Rafa's style of play, i think if you look at the way football is played in Spain more often then not it seems a possesion game whereas in this country its all about attack.

At the end of last season thats exactly what we did and nearly won the league.

You would have thought Rafa would have clicked on by now.