You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wigan @ Anfield, Wednesday night

zigackly

Firstly, who the fuck is Aqua. HIS NAME IS AQUILANI. ALBERTO AQUILANI. CAN BE SHORTENED TO AQUI, NOTT AQUA OR AQUAMAN OR WHATEVER OTHER FUCKING SHIT.

Secondly, Ngog and Torres cannot play together.

Thirdly, there is no fucking width in the team. Degen and Aurelio is not width. Unless you're saying that Gerrard and Aqui are playing right and left of a diamond, which is pretty fucked up since Gerrard is our best player and Aqui is not a fucking left winger, because it completely goes against his political beliefs. And also because he fucking isn't.

Lastly, this is a "lineup" made up by someone who has too much time on his hands. Yes, I know; very creditable.

If your reply and argument wasn't so full of blatant holes and didn't reek of the faked anger of a girlfriend-less teenager, I'd reply properly.

Oh and by the way, someone who's name on here is stevienando has no fucking right to have a go at embarassing abbreviations. Prck.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your reply and argument wasn't so full of blatant holes and didn't reek of the faked anger of a girlfriend-less teenager, I'd reply properly.

Oh and by the way, someone who's name on here is stevienando has no fucking right to have a go at embarassing abbreviations. Prck.

Please address the said holes in my argument.

Personal attacks on an internet forum? Really?

Maybe Rafa tries some 4-1-4-1....

Reina

Carra.........Skrtel ...........Agger..........Insua

.....................Mascherano.......................

Kuyt .......................................Aurelio

.................Gerrard..............Benny

..........................Torres.......................

Firstly, who the fuck is Aqua. HIS NAME IS AQUILANI. ALBERTO AQUILANI. CAN BE SHORTENED TO AQUI, NOTT AQUA OR AQUAMAN OR WHATEVER OTHER FUCKING SHIT.

Secondly, Ngog and Torres cannot play together.

Thirdly, there is no fucking width in the team. Degen and Aurelio is not width. Unless you're saying that Gerrard and Aqui are playing right and left of a diamond, which is pretty fucked up since Gerrard is our best player and Aqui is not a fucking left winger, because it completely goes against his political beliefs. And also because he fucking isn't.

Lastly, this is a "lineup" made up by someone who has too much time on his hands. Yes, I know; very creditable.

Aqui is odd sounding and a bit gay (so is stevie and nando), but that's my personal opinion.

Ngog and Torres - where's the proof they cannot?

3rd - Playing a diamond makes best use of the players avaiable tonight. It lessens the defensive burden on Alberto Aquilani but does give him the minutes on the pitch he needs. Gerrard has got an excellent track record of having major influence on a game from a starting position on the right. Lucas and Dirk do not deserve a starting place. The two full backs are capable of supplying a bit of width.

Lastly, yes I do seem to have to much time on my hands; proven by me replying to this.

Edited by cmuller

Can't believe people are still saying Aquilani should come on as a substitute. He's been 100 percent fit for two months now and he needs to start games to get his match practice up to scratch, not 15 and 20 minutes here and there.

Not saying he should, I'm just saying looking at the state of him against Arsenal I can sort of see why he isn't starting yet.

Aqui is odd sounding and a bit gay (so is stevie and nando), but that's my personal opinion.

Ngog and Torres - where's the proof they cannot?

3rd - Playing a diamond makes best use of the players avaiable tonight. It lessens the defensive burden on Alberto Aquilani but does give him the minutes on the pitch he needs. Gerrard has got an excellent track record of having major influence on a game from a starting position on the right. Lucas and Dirk do not deserve a starting place. The two full backs are capable of supplying a bit of width.

Lastly, yes I do seem to have to much time on my hands; proven by me replying to this.

Better than Aqua.

I'll never have any solid proof, but when they played together against Arsenal they were clearly getting in each others' way.

While Anfield is not exactly the fortress it once was and our form is nothing short of woeful, I do believe that we have enough talent in our squad to force Wigan to play defensively, pack the midfield. They will compress into the center and let us play out wide, but we won't be able to take advantage of this if we play two central players in wider positions. Degen and Aurelio, in my opinion, are not capable of offering sufficient width while attending to defensive duties. Wigan are a strong team on the counter and we could well get caught out there.

Not saying he should, I'm just saying looking at the state of him against Arsenal I can sort of see why he isn't starting yet.

But isn't that because he got so little time in the other matches he's played in? 30 seconds against Debrecen for instance, none against Everton, a couple against Blackburn... It's been a stop-start affair with him and, after all, it was Benitez who bought him in the first place so the buck stops at his feet.

Did no-one else think Aquilani looked about a thousand miles away from ready against Arsenal then? I think Rafa is between a rock and a hard place there, if he plays him and he's shit he gets criticism, and if he doesn't play him he gets criticism. He has to keep throwing him on for thirty minutes at the end until he looks the part for me. I've never felt he should be playing him from the start in league games until he's sharp.

Agree with that. I wouldn't start him at the moment - we're already carrying too many other players who aren't fully-fit. If we were playing well I'd start him but not when we're in a bit of a crisis.

But isn't that because he got so little time in the other matches he's played in? 30 seconds against Debrecen for instance, none against Everton, a couple against Blackburn... It's been a stop-start affair with him and, after all, it was Benitez who bought him in the first place so the buck stops at his feet.

No disagreement here. He should have been getting time on the pitch at the end of games before now. However, we are where we are, and he still looks a risk to start.

--------------------------Reina------------------

Magic/ Degen---------Carra-------Agger--------Aurelio

--------------------------Masher-----------------

---Kuyt-------------------Purple---------------Riera/ Yossi/ Babel

--------------------------Gerrard-----------------

--------------------------Torres------------------

Don't really care who play LM, because none of them are very good.

If Masher is injured move Gerrard back, and shift Kuyt forward to help Torres.

Lucas, Eggnog and Insua should not play because they're all shit