You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wigan @ Anfield, Wednesday night

zigackly

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which bit of "not all, nowhere near" did you not understand?

Wrong, it's a mutual thing. They work together, feeding eachother.

But being served up total shite wk in wk out is going to have an effect on any set of fans. The players on the pitch are paid thousands to be fucking professional

which bit of "not all, nowhere near" did you not understand?

To even suggest the fans have contributed to any of our recent form is a massive cop-out.

Wrong, it's a mutual thing. They work together, feeding eachother.

So how does anyone expect them to get behind a team playing like it is?

We go one nil up in games and then try to sit on it and the fans need to do more to help the team out?

We go one nil up in games and then try to sit on it and the fans need to do more to help the team out?

While I'd accept there hasn't been much to get excited about, I'd say the fans always need to help the team. Its what its all about.

I'm not going to say what fans should be doing but people need to understand that players are human and are affected by the atmosphere. That's all there is to it.

See my post above.

There used to be atsmosphere before a game, now only before a big game. Liverpool fans no longer get it, fucking hell they try to proscribe what can be sung at a game! No wonder the whole club is shite.

Used to be understood that you build from the foundation, now its 'I want this, that and the fucking other'. Yes the football is crap at the moment but its no m ore than we as fans and a club deserve after the incessant shit levelled by our own after finishing runners up last year.

Been quietly impressed with N'Gog. His touch is good, his awareness too, just a no one is looking play off him.

He has been very good tonight and pretty much this whole season. 6 goals in 15 games is pretty good by anyone's standards and when you consider that he has started on the bench in a lot of them it is a great record.

His hold up play is also decent now.