Quantcast
Retro beauties - Page 54 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

9 minutes ago, Butch said:

Susan penhaligan. Had a poster of the movie "the land that time forgot" when I was a kid. Cracking knockers and blonde with brown eyes. I have a preference for that look ever since. 

Blonde with brown eyes?

144E8E53-2C66-42B4-860F-7FE3A56F3994.jpeg

(Stevie Nicks)

31 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Michelle Nichols (Lieutenant Uluru) 

uhura-red-two-piece-saucy-outfit-sulu.jp

afd8f7a38be7b8496f2d4e2c45d5dc0d.jpg

CyiUH2MUQAA-fv5.jpg

uhura-lovely-legs-nichelle-nichols-sexy-

I can't say I watched it as a kid but the odd time I did was just to look at that womans thighs and think about various stuff. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I can't say I watched it as a kid but the odd time I did was just to look at that womans thighs and think about various stuff. 

MtDu7q4.gif

• Upvote 2

Hard to find good photos of Jenny Seagrove, but I was watching her in some show from the 80s last week and she was a fucking beauty. And to think that right now Bill Kenwright's keeping her warm at night with his best lines from Corrie and his end of season DVDs.

e7098ba20ed7aaf1eb848d1669322adf.jpg

Everything Jenny Seagrove: Jenny Seagrove in Nate and Hayes aka Savage  Islands - Pic #1

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Hard to find good photos of Jenny Seagrove, but I was watching her in some show from the 80s last week and she was a fucking beauty. And to think that right now Bill Kenwright's keeping her warm at night with his best lines from Corrie and his end of season DVDs.

Everything Jenny Seagrove: Jenny Seagrove in Nate and Hayes aka Savage  Islands - Pic #1

God, she was with Michael Winner before Kenwright. What a waste.

2 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Why's she got Pickford arms?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Riiiight.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Alexandra Bastedo?

Yes, someone who drinks in the Globe, used to be a butcher in St John's, said she and William Gaunt used to go in each day when on the Royal Court, he said they were sound and get the ale in.