Quantcast
Retro beauties - Page 26 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Greta Scacchi

greta-scacchi-756097.jpg

630full-greta-scacchi.jpg

I can't remember a single film she has been in bit I remember watching one in the early nineties as a spotty 14 year old and thought she was the best looking woman in the world. I know she was in The Player so it could have been that but perhaps something more raunchy. Anyway, we'll played.

• Upvote 1

I can't remember a single film she has been in bit I remember watching one in the early nineties as a spotty 14 year old and thought she was the best looking woman in the world. I know she was in The Player so it could have been that but perhaps something more raunchy. Anyway, we'll played.

Might've been White Mischief, she's hotter than the surface of the sun in that.

• Upvote 2

Yes , she was / is gorgeous , White Mischief & Presumed Innocent were probably her two biggest films from memory.

She is actually one day younger than me but looks considerably more to be fair.

Probably White Mischief.