You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

30 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Peter Sellers wife when he died. Also married David Frost.

Yes, her name seemed familiar so I looked her up and I remembered her. 

They must of been way older than her at the time though, and there was me lusting over her, that's why I kept watching The Amazing World of Mr Blundell or something. 

9 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Yes, her name seemed familiar so I looked her up and I remembered her. 

They must of been way older than her at the time though, and there was me lusting over her, that's why I kept watching The Amazing World of Mr Blundell or something. 

They were. She was considered a gold digger in most of the media,especially as she got all of Sellers money when he died and his kids got none at all.

16 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

They were. She was considered a gold digger in most of the media,especially as she got all of Sellers money when he died and his kids got none at all.

It said she was buried alongside Sellars and I seem to remember those accusations now though i doubt she'd be alone in that practice, if I had gold I'd of happily let her dig away. 

Another thing I was watching, Upstairs Downstairs, and this beauty was another I lusted after as a kid, Nicola Pagett, in the episode she fell in love with German Spy, Rose opened the door and found him doing his kecks up with an unworthy servant, a bit risqué at the time maybe? Though I wonder if someone was having a laugh as the German was called Herr Von Rimmer. 

Screen+Shot+2017-04-17+at+14.24.21-1.png

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, easytoslip said:

It said she was buried alongside Sellars and I seem to remember those accusations now though i doubt she'd be alone in that practice, if I had gold I'd of happily let her dig away. 

Another thing I was watching, Upstairs Downstairs, and this beauty was another I lusted after as a kid, Nicola Pagett, in the episode she fell in love with German Spy, Rose opened the door and found him doing his kecks up with an unworthy servant, a bit risqué at the time maybe? Though I wonder if someone was having a laugh as the German was called Herr Von Rimmer. 

Screen+Shot+2017-04-17+at+14.24.21-1.png

Lesley Anne Down was the one mate.

This was taken decades later, so you can just imagine how fit she was then.

e4c58a054c59edcb4553f2b06b39a9ec.jpg

8 hours ago, Mook said:

Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched)

FB_IMG_1609442272789.jpg

FB_IMG_1609442277870.jpg

FB_IMG_1609442287414.jpg

That gobshite Shakespeare would have us believe that that witches are all hags and crones, but I've watched Bewitched, Charmed, Buffy, The Craft, Practical Magic - I've done my research and I know the Brummie ponce was full of shite.