You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seeing as Rodney Bewes has passed I thought it kinda apt to post pics of his wife Thelma (Brigit Forsyth) in The Likely Lads

0UrleYm.jpg

23979513621_d966ccdb4b_b.jpg

Went to Paris in summer & found a lively little square to have a meal & drink. On the way back to the hotel we came across a couple at the end of a quiet street , with him taking pictures & her dressed as Peter Pan. Not sure who was more embarrassed as we shuffled past. 

Guest Pistonbroke

She was class. I think she was the boyfriend of one of CSNY at one time (Graham Nash?). Sadly she is suffering now with Parkinsons disease which is slow, progressive and fucking horrible. Took my old fella.

My old dear also had it for the last years of her life, another one of those heartbreaking diseases for all concerned. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I’m late to the party here, but after watching murder on the orient express (70’s version) and IMDB ing her, I have come to the conclusion that Lauren Bacall is one of the most beautiful women to have walked the earth.

This woman’s haunting me now. She’s just turned up in the soprano’s

How the fuck is she retro? She's 36!

Fuck's sake, Sticky, Channel 5 isn't retro!

Those shows we about 18 years ago surely that's a bit retro?

How the fuck is she retro? She's 36!

Well she's too young for the Milf thread and she's too old and not as fit now for the Fit Birds under radar one to qualify