You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jesus Christ... Klinsmann on German TV live

Guest Pistonbroke

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am willing to discuss replacements to Rafa as our current form is so bad that a change of manager is quite possible at some time in the not so distant future, but Klinsmann is not someone we should be getting in. He did quite well with Germany, but his record as a club manager is well ropey. Played some nice attacking football with Germany, didn't see any of the Bayern matches but reports of his methods for running the club were worrying to say the least.

Guest The Chimp
I really dont think we could do much worse than what we have now i have lost all faith in Rafa he cant take us any further his time is up imo.

Only just reading this now, so not picking on you mate, but Klinsman is much worse. Sure I heard he's been giving interviews to the Scum as well. Fuck him and the Yank cunts well off.

Is that based on anything more than gut feeling Ted? I wouldn't say no to that at all, to be quite honest. Compared to all the other options I have heard mentioned, it is by far the best.

If Rafa is to go before the end of the season I'd be happy for Dalglish to step in. I don't wont it to be a long term post though. I'd rather he had a steadying-the-ship role til the end of the season. That way it'd be clear we're after a top manager and we could spend the time recruiting the right person.

If Rafa is to go before the end of the season I'd be happy for Dalglish to step in. I don't wont it to be a long term post though. I'd rather he had a steadying-the-ship role til the end of the season. That way it'd be clear we're after a top manager and we could spend the time recruiting the right person.

I wouldn't be against it long term either to be honest if that's what he wanted.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I wouldn't be against it long term either to be honest if that's what he wanted.

I really doubt whether Dalglish would be interested in taking the job on, even short term, I don't think he as the appetite for it and he also knows he'd be an absolute hiding to nothing under the current regime.

I also think that as much as the heart would say yes, I really don't think it would be a good move on the clubs behalf either.

Even this is assuming that the club would sack Rafa, which would only happen if there was open revolt from senior players or we finished way off champions league qualification.

I really doubt whether Dalglish would be interested in taking the job on, even short term, I don't think he as the appetite for it and he also knows he'd be an absolute hiding to nothing under the current regime.

I also think that as much as the heart would say yes, I really don't think it would be a good move on the clubs behalf either.

After what that man has given this club both on the pitch and in the big chair, especially his stewardship in the aftermath of Hillsborough and the emotional and physical toll that it took on him, he deserves better than being parachuted in to deal with a crisis with these two twats at the helm, people that we wouldn't have let within fifty miles of our club back in Kenny's day.

For Kenny's sake, I hope it's a decision that he's never put in the position of having to make.