You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jesus Christ... Klinsmann on German TV live

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

On RTL Germany they are having a live show about 2009 and the future.

Just interviewed Klinsmann and he said ( his words ) Liverpool want me so who knows where i'll be in 2010. :(:telloff: Not a rafa fan, but fucking Klinsmann. :wallbutt:

Could be just crap, but strange he would say this live on German TV.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke

I'll check RTL now which is a way of seeing the show again when it has finished ( catchup tv ). Not sure it will be on there and you'll obviously have to understand German if i can find it. But those were 100% his words. I was listening to some serious vibes on you tube when my daughter dragged the headphones away from my head. Couldn't believe what i was hearing and he was being sincere and relaxed. FFS.

Do people not rate Klinsman because the owners tried to get him in? Or because people generally don't think he will be any good?

I don't want him, but I don't want Benitez either.

It's incredibly fucking depressing

both in my case. I dont like the back stabbing bastards trying what they tried on Rafa to get him in.

And I can't see what Klinsmann has done to deserve the chance to manage our club. I'd rather see Louis fucking xfactor Walsh manage instead of him

We're going to have to kill him. It's sad but I can't see any other way to stop this insanity. Who's with me?

I can't see what Klinsmann has done to deserve the chance to manage our club. I'd rather see Louis fucking xfactor Walsh manage instead of him

I'd rather we went for fucking Jedward. Hmmm, joint managers, now there's a novel idea...

I'm just thinking of doing a thread with a poll about who fans would prefer. Especially the TOM R's/Arse of this world who shout about getting rid of Rafa etc.

Would they rather, if they were given the choice by our current 'custodians', stick with Benitez, despite our awful, dire situation on the pitch or have Klinsman made manager?

As no matter how much you whine about what is going on would you rather just jump out of this frying pan into that particular fire?

Be careful what you wish for, it may just come true.

There are no other candidates and clearly that's where we'll turn next once Benitez has gone. Tom has a wager of 1 dollar with George that a good-for-nothing vagrant con-artist of a manager in Klinsmann can match Benitez's record without spending penny.

Rafa played by Dan Ackroyd as Luis Winthorp III

Purslow as Colman.

Not even James Belushi in a gorrilla outfit can help us now however.

And before anyone starts off on the wrong foot, Klinsmann, is not the type of manager who will get us short term results as he's more likely to ask for time and then it will go downhill from there. Then in the following summer he can cry about the state the squad was left in and that he will need to 'make his mark' on the squad and we can pay our 20p to have a go on the merry go round.

I like Klinsmann as a player and as a person - he interviews well and seems a genuinely nice bloke. That said I NEVER want him as our manager...he screwed up with Bayern in the Bundesliga which is like taking charge of Celtic in the Scottish League and not winning it !

If we get a new manager it has to be a proven winner (as a manager) and there has to be money available to him.

Guest davelfc
We're going to have to kill him. It's sad but I can't see any other way to stop this insanity. Who's with me?

I'm not wasting anymore money, the sniper I paid thought he'd got him but it was just him diving.

Guest davelfc

If we get a new manager it has to be a proven winner (as a manager) and there has to be money available to him.

You know that there isn't going to be money available don't you? You also know they want a 'yes' man who will just say the right things while they sail the club further down shit creek.

Surely its easier to kill the people making the decision to employ him.

Well there's two of them and only one of him Nick, but other than that I certainly don't have an argument against it - it would definitely cut the problem off at the root.