You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sickening graffitti on my seat

Marko121

Just been to the game - have been a season ticket holder for over 20 years. On my seat in permanent black marker was written "96, i'm glad " I brought this to the attention of a steward and was then visited by a member of the cleaning staff. I explained that it wasnt there last Wednesday and asked if maybe a cleaning company or something had been in since.

they said that all the cleaners are Liverpool fans and have promised to remove it before the Wigan game.

Love to have a chat with who did this

Still some idiots about eh!!!

Guest Pistonbroke

Unfortunately the chav mentality is to go on a tour and leave some sort of sig/graffiti. We probably have the same sort of bell ends who support us. We can't be so naive to think that all the people who do the Anfield tour are fans of us. sickening as it is you did the right thing and one would hope that the shite is removed from your seat. As far as whoever wrote it i hope karma gets them.

Unfortunately the chav mentality is to go on a tour and leave some sort of sig/graffiti. We probably have the same sort of bell ends who support us.

These are from Old Trafford when we played Chelsea in the 2006 FA Cup Semi-Final (ah, semi-finals, I remember those):

w7k9ww.jpg

w7kmte.jpg

w7l7w7.jpg

w7l8bn.jpg

So, yeah...

Pathetic really. I wonder what both sets of fans who write and chant this shite would act like if they ever met the family of one of the 96 or one of the Munich victims. It would be a completely different story then, pathetic shit house twats who ever is proud to mock the dead.

Guest Pistonbroke
Pathetic really. I wonder what both sets of fans who write and chant this shite would act like if they ever met the family of one of the 96 or one of the Munich victims. It would be a completely different story then, pathetic shit house twats who ever is proud to mock the dead.

True. Hard bastards with a marker in their hand or a song in their voice among hundreds. Alone i bet they wouldn't say boo to a goose. Sad individuals who in all honesty need a good fucking kicking. Look at the pics above from our fans... well the word fans used loosely..fucking mongs more like. As a club we have suffered more sorrow than most and it will hurt forever. Especially for those who lost loved ones. Then you get fuck wit imbeciles who think it's funny to get their own back in a childish way. I bet half of the cheeky bastards don't even realise what hurting means.

I wonder if they know that an ex-LFC captain was comatosed in the crash? Or that an ex keeper dies?