You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Point taken sabbath.

He articulated it so much better than I did but that's exactly what I was thinking.

The colours say retro 80s Adidas top but like so much of the range, it's just some Adidas clobber with a miscellaneous Star Wars element shoehorned into it.

To be honest, I'm fucking appalled by the overall quality of the range - the exceptions being the Tie Fighter boots, which I'd have snapped up IF it was still 1984 and I was 13 and the Skywalker boots, which I'd buy tomorrow if I thought for one second that I could get away with orange boots at 40. They're fucking ace.

I already own a pair of Vader superstars as they are nice looking shoes without the Star Wars element coming into it.

What can I say? I like Star Wars, I like Adidas, in the twilight of my 20's.

It's a match made in heaven.

(do agree about the shirt now)

He articulated it so much better than I did but that's exactly what I was thinking.

The colours say retro 80s Adidas top but like so much of the range, it's just some Adidas clobber with a miscellaneous Star Wars element shoehorned into it.

To be honest, I'm fucking appalled by the overall quality of the range - the exceptions being the Tie Fighter boots, which I'd have snapped up IF it was still 1984 and I was 13 and the Skywalker boots, which I'd buy tomorrow if I thought for one second that I could get away with orange boots at 40. They're fucking ace.

I love those orange boots.

I want that t shirt, I can only find the shitty version in the UK in crap colours or the film title on it.

wingkong.net used to sell it.

on my dread footie shirt, that would be on the embroidered badge, pork chop express as the sponsor. Trefoil logo and LO-PAN on the back.

I would also love a baseball furies based football shirt. I have the baseball one, it's fantastic.

wingkong.net used to sell it.

on my dread footie shirt, that would be on the embroidered badge, pork chop express as the sponsor. Trefoil logo and LO-PAN on the back.

I would also love a baseball furies based football shirt. I have the baseball one, it's fantastic.

I looked on wingkong but it looks a dodgy site and they only have the vest version and the shite version with text on it. I have a pork chop express t shirt from lastexittonowhere.com

I looked on wingkong but it looks a dodgy site and they only have the vest version and the shite version with text on it. I have a pork chop express t shirt from lastexittonowhere.com

They used to sell a pork chop one that was better, imo, than the last exit one. But then they got told to stop selling it when last exit went for the rights.

They also had a rather excellent eg shens chinatown bus tours shirt.

• 7 years later...
41 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Blimey, I’d forgotten about the Adidas Star Wars stuff. Most, if not all of it was pretty turd, in my opinion. Best part of a decade ago now, but did anyone ever get a pair of the trainees?

Yeah I posted a few post above this that I did, Tony 

• Upvote 2