You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

who is gunna be buying us this weekend

andrew78

ah lay off the lad , he has a valid point to make here .

No doubt they will be here with investment in mind , they always have some schlepper with them to try and sell the club to.

So far nothing has worked out but thats the main reason they come here , not to support the manager or the team but to sell it.

Its all PR bullshit.

Like this cunt who just disappeared since all his bullshit...

2298063821-soccer-barclays-premier-league-liverpool-v-hull-city-anfield.jpg

Also found this picture which makes me fucking sick...

4.jpg

Thank,s for that ,il bet my last pound theres a story in the papers on saturday morning of new investment, leaked by there pr machine just in time for sunday

So will you make a £10 donation to the site if you are wrong, I'll obviously do likewise if you are right?

Thank,s for that ,il bet my last pound theres a story in the papers on saturday morning of new investment, leaked by there pr machine just in time for sunday

Thank's for that. I'll bet my last pound there will be a article in the papers on Saturday morning regarding new investment, leaked by their P.R. machine just in time for the Sunday Tabloids.

6/10

Disappointing. See me after school.

Thank's for that. I'll bet my last pound there will be a article in the papers on Saturday morning regarding new investment, leaked by their P.R. machine just in time for the Sunday Tabloids.

6/10

Disappointing. See me after school.

an article

Write out 50 times!

an article

Write out 50 times!

I once read a story about Michaelangelo when he painted that chapel* in Rome that explained that he used to purposely add an error to his art so he could not be accused of trying to be a god.

That's what I did there.

*Cistern, Cystern, Sistern. Oh fuck it.