You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

who is gunna be buying us this weekend

andrew78

i no its lame but im a first time poster so go easy on me,just wondering who is gunna be linked with us now they are turning up for sundays game its happened every other time they come they must do it so they get an easy day at the ground no doubt they ,l spin sum shit

Me.

By the way, are you called Keith by any chance?

WELL, whats you name bitch.

Welcome by-the-way

negged by-the-way*

*joshin'

i no its lame but im a first time poster so go easy on me,just wondering who is gunna be linked with us now they are turning up for sundays game its happened every other time they come they must do it so they get an easy day at the ground no doubt they ,l spin sum shit

I don't understand a word of that riddle.

Repped.

ali-g.jpg

Welcome, but seriously, what the hell is this thread about? O_o

txt writing is frowned upon.

Guest davelfc
yes i was sorry im not very good on a computer,i was just saying that when they come over useally theres a investor linked with us

Nobody it seems has a pot to piss in so I think the media will go with a story of them coming over to wave an axe at Rafa's head should we lose It isn't true so that makes it ok to print in a newspaper.

Who are you my fucking teacher you dick ,another big man behind a computer screen

1. I doubt you've ever had a Teacher.

2. I'm in front of the screen. If I was behind it, I'd have not been able to read your illiterate post.

3. Your grammar is still way off in the above post.

It's a fair point. Made in the worst possible way. I bet he had his shirt hanging out while he wrote that. Tuck it in lad.

I think it's also fair to point out that if the owners turned up then the crowd would turn on them anyway. I don't care if we're linked to a takeover bid by NASA. They are going to find it hard fighting off the masses of angry people and unless they can pull Lionel Messi out of their back pocket while they arre there then things are bound to get, well messy.

1. I doubt you've ever had a Teacher.

2. I'm in front of the screen. If I was behind it, I'd have not been able to read your illiterate post.

3. Your grammar is still way off un the above post.

Unless you were facing a mirror. Which you probably were seeing as your so vain and all which probably stems from the fact that you can read and type back and forth on a forum backwards in the mirror although I can understand it going to a head if you want to get on in life you have to sell yourself. Actually that's quite cool. I like your ambition son.

ah lay off the lad , he has a valid point to make here .

No doubt they will be here with investment in mind , they always have some schlepper with them to try and sell the club to.

So far nothing has worked out but thats the main reason they come here , not to support the manager or the team but to sell it.

Its all PR bullshit.

Unless you were facing a mirror. Which you probably were seeing as your so vain and all which probably stems from the fact that you can read and type back and forth on a forum backwards in the mirror although I can understand it going to a head if you want to get on in life you have to sell yourself. Actually that's quite cool. I like your ambition son.

One day, I'll be the King of Europe and have midgets who dance for me when I enter a room.

You will all call me Sire.

I'll deport all illiterate people to Australia.