You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been hunting around on net this morning and allegedly down for December 7th. I bloody well hope so, as things stand that will bey last day till January.

If it's not the best game ever in the world I suspect my actions will make Moaty look like a nice sensible chap.

December 7th eh? That'll be a welcome birthday present....

That's what it said on a few gaming sites, hope it's right. New GT and nigh on 4 weeks off work can only be a good thing.

I hope the online is good too, however I suspect like most racing games it will end up plagued by wreckers online. Could probably have a TNF racing team/clan type of thing.

That's what it said on a few gaming sites, hope it's right. New GT and nigh on 4 weeks off work can only be a good thing.

I hope the online is good too, however I suspect like most racing games it will end up plagued by wreckers online. Could probably have a TNF racing team/clan type of thing.

Who in fecks name do you work for? 4 weeks off over Christmas and New Year? I'm lucky to get 4 weeks off ALL year...

It's complicated as I'm semi self employed and only do 4 days a week at my normal job, have 10 days holiday I haven't taken and only need to use 4 of them for a week off with not working Fridays. So taking 2 days week of the 7th and 4 on the others to Christmas. Between Christmas and New Year is compulsory holiday which is already classed as used which takes me through till the 4th of Jan when we re open.

Although I may take 3 days of next years allocation then to make it that I go back on the 10th of Jan.

Aceness. Some cars on that list. Lad has asked for it for Christmas, so this is getting bought. Might have to test it for scratches before Christmas though...

Buy it as an "advents" present. Don't you have those in Sweden as well? Otherwise, perhaps now is the time to start.

Like a kid at Christmas waiting for this. I remember being totally blown away by GT then GT2 was like a quantum leap forward.

Been so long since I've played a GT4 I'm convinced I'll gave forgotten the tracks, if they've got the rally side right I fear I may actually wet myself on release day.

Got my eyes on HD tellys now so I can appreciate it in all it's glory. Thursday is going to be a nightmare next week as I can't see me getting much sleep on Wednesday night.

Not a patch on Forza 3. ..............Runs back to the xbox 360 corner.....................

Gotta admit the graphics of any of these games confuses me a bit. They seem to lack a natural touch that I thought creators would've sussed by now with their teams. Forza looks great though, it'll only be when GT5 is released and played that there'll be much of an idea of how they compare. Remember watching some Forza footage though and wondering if the GT team had held the game back, realising that they needed to advance things further than they'd managed to at that point because of one of those games.

Am still an rpg nerd at heart though so this game will have to be special for me to get it. But after watching the F1 final wouldn't mind playing a game that did F1 well. And I already have a couple of Colin Mcrae games and rally is what I prefer anyway.

Edited by Red Phoenix

ive always been a fan of the Gran Tourismo series of games, but being an Xbox man now, wont be able to get this

my one uber nerdy moment came while watching Top Gear with the missus a while back

the 3 twats of Top Gear where doing a car test around the ALPINE TEST COURSE, when i saw one of the sweeping turns, i turned to the missus, and said, "ive driven that course hundres of times", and i said this in ann seriousness.

she looked at me in amazement and replies, "when was that"

i just said, "well, not in real life, but in Gran Tourismo like"

i didnt get a gobble that night :(

but id still lap that silly bint on the course :yes:

ive always been a fan of the Gran Tourismo series of games, but being an Xbox man now, wont be able to get this

my one uber nerdy moment came while watching Top Gear with the missus a while back

the 3 twats of Top Gear where doing a car test around the ALPINE TEST COURSE, when i saw one of the sweeping turns, i turned to the missus, and said, "ive driven that course hundres of times", and i said this in ann seriousness.

she looked at me in amazement and replies, "when was that"

i just said, "well, not in real life, but in Gran Tourismo like"

i didnt get a gobble that night :(

but id still lap that silly bint on the course :yes:

Yeah, they did another one where Clarkson drove a Honda NSX around Laguna Seca on GT4 and then in the same car in real life to see how they compare. I laughed at his shit lap time on GT4, turned on my PS2 and annihilated it first time.