You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If we got an offer for Gerrard.......

Accerdome14

Yeah but that is why he might leave because of the team being not up to his standards we haven't won a trophy in 3 years, and when he looks back at his trophy cabinet despite his vast array of talent he won't have much to show for it.

1 Champions League, 1 UEFA cup, 2 FA cups, 2 League cups.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of about 40m do you think that it is good business to let him go?

Personally, I think it would be a good deal, Gerrard has been below par, this season and he isn't getting any younger for me I believe it would be a bigger loss to lose Torres than Stevie G so 40m would help with the finances of the club.

averyjohnsonquote.gif

oh dear, Slur has finally mastered how to use one of these computer things, hes telling us all his plans now, £40 million for Gerrard, bet his "pal" Michael is saying come to Manure Stevie, look how well i'm doing. Fuck off Slur and Owen, Gerrard will shed blood for this club before going any where else these days.

i dont think it will belong before him and torres leave they arnt stupid they can see we are in reverse,if them to cunts stay every transfer window is gunna be who is getting sold next,for the long term id sell both so they can start that stadium thats the key to our future id take a few years pain for a lot of gain if its for the good of the club and it rids us of them 2 leeches because lets face it they are gunna sell players if we dont get 4th place and i say that with a heavy heart we are fucked either way untill that stadium is built

i dont think it will belong before him and torres leave they arnt stupid they can see we are in reverse,if them to cunts stay every transfer window is gunna be who is getting sold next,for the long term id sell both so they can start that stadium thats the key to our future id take a few years pain for a lot of gain if its for the good of the club and it rids us of them 2 leeches because lets face it they are gunna sell players if we dont get 4th place and i say that with a heavy heart we are fucked either way untill that stadium is built

Negged. Incoherent and rambling.

Are you Ian Wright?

Or another Manc suggesting we sell our best players?

I edited my earlier post because I was annoyed at the utter stupidity of the person who started it, but I'll just say it now, anyone suggesting we sell our best players for "the liong term good of the club" is

a) A Manc

b) Blueshite

c) Chav or

d) Unbelieveably thick.

If a, b or c are the answers, then fuck them no explanation necessary. If d is the answer, then see a, b and c

im not any of them but i bet it comes to it, the team will get craper and craper no champs leauge equals player sales ,they pay there debt then get some more for a new stadium mades well get it over and done with now instead of waiting for it to happen,people want to realise our better players arnt going to stop around and watch us fade away they are gunna go

im not any of them but i bet it comes to it, the team will get craper and craper no champs leauge equals player sales ,they pay there debt then get some more for a new stadium mades well get it over and done with now instead of waiting for it to happen,people want to realise our better players arnt going to stop around and watch us fade away they are gunna go

fuck it. I give up