Jump to content
Juniper

Milton keynes: shite or good?

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That's superb. The racist little fart. I hate how he speaks in short quick bursts. 

You have to feel for him don't you, experiencing discrimination like that. None of his opponents could ever understand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming up to 2 years in Stony Stratford now and couldn't see myself anywhere else at the moment, think it's great and has everything you could want in a town with the majority of it in walking distance. Can understand some people's reservations about the city center but there are some very nice towns like Stony surrounding it and its handy to have within a short driving distance for travel/shopping etc. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gooch said:

Coming up to 2 years in Stony Stratford now and couldn't see myself anywhere else at the moment, think it's great and has everything you could want in a town with the majority of it in walking distance. Can understand some people's reservations about the city center but there are some very nice towns like Stony surrounding it and its handy to have within a short driving distance for travel/shopping etc. 

Not sure if you read the Facebook thread but you live near Amy Lewis! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Not sure if you read the Facebook thread but you live near Amy Lewis! 

I did have a nose through a while back and saw that she worked in the cock at one point, which I used to go for a drink in a fair amount. Yet to have the pleasure of coming across her though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gooch said:

I did have a nose through a while back and saw that she worked in the cock at one point, which I used to go for a drink in a fair amount. Yet to have the pleasure of coming across her though.

 

Join the queue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gooch said:

I did have a nose through a while back and saw that she worked in the cock at one point, which I used to go for a drink in a fair amount. Yet to have the pleasure of coming across her though.

Think she left there a while ago after going home with someone else who worked there and not wanting to show her face again or something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thread goes to show people who have lived here rate it and those that saw the roundabouts followed by their arses didn't. I know people who have been to Liverpool to watch a game, seen the Anfield area and have decided that's what Liverpool is like along with all the robbing stereotypes. 

 

It is shite for going out though, no question (MK, not Liverpool!). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Thread goes to show people who have lived here rate it and those that saw the roundabouts followed by their arses didn't. I know people who have been to Liverpool to watch a game, seen the Anfield area and have decided that's what Liverpool is like along with all the robbing stereotypes. 

 

It is shite for going out though, no question (MK, not Liverpool!). 

The whole place is one big Pink Floyd video mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never see anyone famous in MK, Barry Fry I think is about as big as it gets. 

 

You're here 5 minutes and see Troy fucking Deeney!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I never see anyone famous in MK, Barry Fry I think is about as big as it gets. 

 

You're here 5 minutes and see Troy fucking Deeney!

I saw Dave Grohl and Seasick Steve there. Even Seasick Steve thought it was a shit-hole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bjornebye said:

I saw Dave Grohl and Seasick Steve there. Even Seasick Steve thought it was a shit-hole. 

Being at a gig doesn't count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Being at a gig doesn't count.

He still thought it was a shit-hole. 

 

It's not even a shit-hole, some shit-holes have character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×