Quantcast
An unlikely source of goals....... - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

An unlikely source of goals.......

Amazing responses in this thread. Amazing.

God forbid our manager might talk up one of the players.

ha ha there's a difference though, its like asking Kuyt to model for Armani , it just aint going to happen

I'd love to see Pepe taking free-kicks, I reckon he'd be fucking boss at them. He strikes a ball better than almost all of our outfield players.

He's fast as fuck too, I reckon he could get back quicker than a travelling ball!

I usually cringe when mascher shoots because his shots don't usually seem dangerous and it often seems like a wasted chance. If Rafa's telling him to try his luck more I just hope he's practising them in training.

Rafa Benitez has challenged Javier Mascherano to build on his derby day glory and become a regular goalscorer for Liverpool.

art_javier_mascherano_1.jpg

Rafa's Masch goal challenge - Liverpool FC

The Argentina skipper's deflected effort against Everton a week ago is set to go before the dubious goals panel but Benitez is giving his man full credit.

And he wants Mascherano and others to keep trying their luck from outside the box.

The boss told Liverpoolfc.tv: "Since the first day when we signed Javier we've talked about goals because he's not bad at shooting from outside the box.

"He can do well on this, so he has to keep trying. If he does, he'll score more goals.

"He tries in training. He doesn't score too many when you compare it to Gerrard but still it's a good and a different option for us.

"For everyone, if you're at the edge of the box you have to try. It doesn't matter what position you play - if you're a centre-back or left-back or midfielder, you must try.

"The main thing is to try. You might get a deflection. For me, Mascherano's goal was a deflection, not an own goal."

Meanwhile, Benitez confirmed Mascherano will not travel with Argentina for their unofficial friendly with Catalunya later this month.

The gaffer believes his No.20 is approaching top form and is reluctant to let him go during the crucial festive period.

Benitez said: "It's a friendly game that comes during Christmas time, and we have a game on the 26th and 28th. It's too much for us, so the best thing for us is if he doesn't go and doesn't play.

"He is coming back to the level we know. He had some problems at the beginning of the season but he's now playing really well.

"We're really pleased because we have the Mascherano we signed."

A sign of him staying at Liverpool beyond January?

"Meanwhile, Benitez confirmed Mascherano will not travel with Argentina for their unofficial friendly with Catalunya later this month."

Good to see Rafa as a Madriliano & a Spanish patriot treating Catalunya's friendly with contempt!!

Viva Espana.

I cringe when I see Masch about to shoot. Why does Gerrard never score crackers anymore?

Worried he'll pull a hammy. The way our attack is playing Gerrard should be shooting on sight.

I'd love to see Pepe taking free-kicks, I reckon he'd be fucking boss at them. He strikes a ball better than almost all of our outfield players.

He's fast as fuck too, I reckon he could get back quicker than a travelling ball!

Trans: Pepe Reina should be playing in midfield ahead of Lucas Leiva.

Trans: Pepe Reina should be playing in midfield ahead of Lucas Leiva.

Harsh. Who'd do the goals then??!

I'd love to see Reina would burst the net from a free or peno.

back to reality....

[YOUTUBE]VZwVp19UmbA[/YOUTUBE]

Not the best quality but it serves my point.

This video has just made me cry. We played boss up to the goal and the alonso hugged monster. Alonso where thou art.

masch's intructions are so simple:

"masch fetch" end of

Note to rafa do not try and overcomplicate this simple equation or youll end up with "Paul Warhurst"

How can you make a post that fucking short so incomprehensible?

I'm also interested to know how you can make yourself look like a fucking prick day in day out.

We should all have aspirations

Brilliant, the truth is simple though, your an arse licker. I belive I made the first mention of Reina in this thread however you wait until someone with lots of post and respect mentions him then woo hoo blowjob time.

Ive said before if you dont like my posts, just ignore them, stop trying to show off.

Brilliant, the truth is simple though, your an arse licker. I belive I made the first mention of Reina in this thread however you wait until someone with lots of post and respect mentions him then woo hoo blowjob time.

Ive said before if you dont like my posts, just ignore them, stop trying to show off.

Fuck. Do you really want to do this?

And yeah, I'm a big arse-licker and fan of authority. Ask anyone.

Fuck. Do you really want to do this?

And yeah, I'm a big arse-licker and fan of authority. Ask anyone.

What is that ? an internet threat? Dear God !!

Zzzzzzzz arse licker.

this just proves how deluded rafa has become. mascherano cant hit a cows arse with a banjo from a metre away. the boys shooting is worse than piss poor and for a pro he should be ashamed of himself.

really rafa if you believe this just fuck off double quick will you.

I'd rather see Pepe haveing a crack at goal if thats what a fucking circus we have become.

What the fuck?

Now we are a 'circus' because Rafa wants one of his midfielders to shoot when he's on the edge of the box?!

You shoot to try and score a goal if you needed reminding.