Owl fact:

It is commonly believed that owls make a "tweetwoo" noise. What you are hearing is a male calling (tweet) and the female replying (twoo). So when you here "tweetwoo" it actually confirms a breeding pair in your area.

Two things, one, Owls are cool as fuck and there are some absolutely class pictures on this thread, two, Owls are not funny, not at all, pictures of owls with quips and jovial comments are not funny, whatsoever.

Two things, one, Owls are cool as fuck and there are some absolutely class pictures on this thread, two, Owls are not funny, not at all, pictures of owls with quips and jovial comments are not funny, whatsoever.

orly_owl.jpg

I love owls and learned to call to them when I was quiet young. Living in Cornwall there are a few barn owl but in recent years I have noticed there are alot more following a campaign to save their nesting sites and create new ones. Trouble is at the moment there is a screach owl that has decided to use the tree in MY front garden to call from at night. How do I stop it? Don't get me wrong I love them just not at 4 in the morning for 2 fucking hours.

exactly.

owl rep from zeke equals more owls...

1222193887nTaT7mW.jpg

1229685579bFLf38S.jpg

I have spread before repping Neko again so will have to make do with a "virtual rep". Wonderful.

• Like 1