You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ant and Dec

Redder Lurtz

"Oooh, I love that ant and dec, they're, like, the new Morcambe and Wise aren't they"

No. No they're not. They're like PJ and Duncan. They're a pair of highly irritating, unfunny, geordie fucktards. And the Nintendo ads make me want to boil them in vinegar. What a couple of twats.

You should introduce them to Wild Bill.

21374-24647.gif

You love your TV partner? You make any noise, you know what happens. I'm gonna kill him instead of you. Understand?

john+coffey

He kill them wi' their love. Wi' their love fo' each other. That's how it is, every day, all over the world.

They are anything but harmless. They play a major part in ITV's total dumbing down of the public. They're the visual equivalent of the Daily Star. It's thanks to people like these two that the great unwashed are more interested in voting some half-baked celebrity nobody to eat caterpillars than for their own member of parliament. They should be beaten to death with the bloody, dismembered, broken body parts of Simon Cowell.

They are anything but harmless. They play a major part in ITV's total dumbing down of the public. They're the visual equivalent of the Daily Star. It's thanks to people like these two that the great unwashed are more interested in voting some half-baked celebrity nobody to eat caterpillars than for their own member of parliament. They should be beaten to death with the bloody, dismembered, broken body parts of Simon Cowell.

You'll be glad of them when JEDWARD become the new presenters on everything..mark my words!!!

In all fairness I think they seem pretty sound, I reckon they'd be top lads if you met them. There's far worse on TV at the moment.

Very true - I like them .. not in a get your kit off, kind of way.. although I defo would.. but theydomake me smile from time to time!!

They live near my dad's. When I lived at home I used to see them down this quiet boozer (where they were left alone) we used to go to, and I played pool with them on a couple of occasions. They're actually pretty nice lads, and don't act anything like they do on TV in real life - ie, not fucking ridiculously chirpy and acting like twats, just normal blokes having a pint (surprise).

(Dec is shit at pool, by the way. Ant's quite good.)

Edited by ReddOrDedd

Me and a few mates where on a works xmas night out back in about 1995 and we where in that club below the Adelphi (was it called Fridays?) it was quite early and virtually empty and when we went in Ant and Dec where sat at the bar so we went over to say hello and ended up sat there talking shite with them for about an hour. Obviously this was before they became really famous but they where sound.