You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fucked right off..

AVEEZ

My exe's from over 5 years ago, God father's facebook status's. He has now just been deleted. His day and life is worse than yours!

Jules and I have been talking and we have now resumed our relationship, we have had minor problems, especially myself but we are now back on track and want to have a life together, and for our children... thankyou people for your concern x

I love Jules so much - Id be a fool to throw it away for my wims of doubt (she hasnt done anything, its me being insecure), worried man no more shall I be, I have to face things and change things in my life. She is my life and so are our children, that I will never change... Love ya Jules xx

Thanks people.

These are good - Chimp - did you record that at Dave U's wedding do???

Fowlers god - I'm pleased for you - I think!

Keep them coming, this kind of week needs more than dancing monkeys and cute (and they were cute) polar bears!!!

Guest The Chimp

Slightly offensive, but they crack me up - hopefully they'll raise a smile.

[YOUTUBE]0A8lm3CHe4k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6uLmVJDDFQ4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rs7NbgkgbQU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-u0JZVb_7To[/YOUTUBE]

Do you know what Aveez if my dad had said this to me 18 years ago even just once I would be a different person. Thank you.

Do you know what Fowlers God if your dad had said this to you even once 18 years ago you wouldnt be the person you are. So for that we are greatful!

Guest The Chimp
Do you know what Fowlers God if your dad had said this to you even once 18 years ago you wouldnt be the person you are. So for that we are greatful!

Nicely said Aveez - hope you've perked up a bit.

I am so incredibly pissed off its beyond funny..

Please take this opportunity to brighten up my day in away you see fit..

Thanks

Aveez

picture this then. wobbieorwhatshisname is rimming hamstring while hamstring is gobbling numero nueve while numero nueve is anally fisting wobbieorrwhatshisname.

makes me laugh me fucking head off just picturing that scene of each of them trying to 'pleasure' the other more than the other one. BOOMED.