Quantcast
Methodrone - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Midnight Rambler

Methodrone

It's already here apparently, my brother's just got back from schoolies and I mentioned this yesterday, apparently some fuckwits were trying to pass it off as eccie there.

Fuck me surfers must have been bouncing with the little barstewards, heard it's got a bit shadier up there recent times

He was surprised by the police presence, I wasn't stopped and searched even once a couple of years ago, happened a couple of times with him, then again he is one of those foppy haired skater types, may just be down to that.

Guest ShoePiss
Valium with vodka? Rediculous. Thats putting a downer with an upper, your mates a retard. Save the valiums for the end of the night when you need to get to sleep after the epic amount of pills you've taken a few hours earlier. Police, if you're reading this, I am purely a researcher. That means you Chris Royle.

No it's not, haha which one are you saying is the 'upper'? It sure as shit isn't alcohol. Neither valium or alcohol are stimulants.

That said he's still pretty stupid as it's a sure way of drowning on your own vomit. Funnily enough valium is often used to treat alcohol withdrawal.

If you gonna take E's or coke dont bother finding a supliment. Just take the real thing! at least you know with the real thing your only getting rat poison and talc mixed in with it. Maybe a bit of speed. That bloody meow meow, which is a crap name in my opinion you aint got a clue whats in it.

No it's not, haha which one are you saying is the 'upper'? It sure as shit isn't alcohol. Neither valium or alcohol are stimulants.

That said he's still pretty stupid as it's a sure way of drowning on your own vomit. Funnily enough valium is often used to treat alcohol withdrawal.

Actually, your completely right.

Once you have kids.

True that. Well, I stopped when she got pregnant. And stopped smoking. And having ANY SORT OF FUN.

I would also like to point out that I made the cake reference on page 1, so the rest of you just stop it.

What I can tell you is that it is called 'mephedrone' (or, technically, 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC) or 4-methylephedrone), NOT 'methodrone' – with drugs, which often have similar names, that is an important distinction, and something you might want to be able to tell the paramedics should the worst happen (God forbid).

I concur Pete, a nice buzz it was you get.

I didnt whack it, I had a little toot and it was a nice buzz, I wouldnt go over the top on it but for a little pick me up on a night out it was ace.

I want to point out that although I condoned this before I went a little mad on it and ended up having a scary night where I can't remember everything, panicked my family be calling them babbling at 3am and they thought I was being attacked.

I woke up to the worse 24 hour hangover ever and flushed the rest of my stash I bought before the criminalisation. Never touching it again

Similarly, I had a mad night on it and haven't touched it since. Not for any reason really, just because I cant be arsed with it anymore. It was nice while it lasted.

Similarly, I had a mad night on it and haven't touched it since. Not for any reason really, just because I cant be arsed with it anymore. It was nice while it lasted.

Same, had 2 or 3 really great nights on it and one really fucked up one.