Quantcast
Methodrone - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Midnight Rambler

Methodrone

Mephedrone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's funny how people (I've done the same thing in my late teens/early twenties) are open to taking any new drug when bought off the street but if a doctor said hey try this new drug with no toxicology, side effects research carried most people would run a mile.

Won't be long before it's banned anyway.

Ha. Thats spot on that . You can only laugh really.

Big thing over in kerry and some parts of cork (where i live) is valium (think thats the correct spelling). A buddy of mine was on it one night and couldnt stop taking them, he was taking them with vodka so that made it worse i guess. had to bring him to the hospital and needed 2 other fellas to hold him down in the back of the car he was going fucking nuts!!

was never so scared in my life...

never been a fan of drugs.. had a few joints on holidays 2 years ago but thats pretty much it. have been tempted with coke and yolks before though

Valium with vodka? Rediculous. Thats putting a downer with an upper, your mates a retard. Save the valiums for the end of the night when you need to get to sleep after the epic amount of pills you've taken a few hours earlier. Police, if you're reading this, I am purely a researcher. That means you Chris Royle.

so, this 'meow meow' that my cats are always asking for - these are pills, or something you smoke/snort ?

what sort of high is it ?

i only ask because the cats usually eat tins of tuna in a bowl. it's going be hard to get them to smoke, let alone shove pills down their mouths.

all these years, i had no idea...

the high is supposedly just like coke, but more mellow, which is what has already been explained i guess. i'v heard a lot of people describe it as being stoned without being a mong.

a tenner a gram won't last long as its on its not long been here but its about to come into liverpool with a bang, it'll be 30 quid before you know it........

PS. Where do you pay 40 quid for a gram of coke?

I took Ket in Ibiza for the first time ever. That is some seriously fucked up shit and having some in a packed club with strobes is not advisable.

I dont touch drugs and decided to have that... mental stuff.

Ketamine... Just say Neigh.

best drug ever.

It's already here apparently, my brother's just got back from schoolies and I mentioned this yesterday, apparently some fuckwits were trying to pass it off as eccie there.