Quantcast
Methodrone - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Midnight Rambler

Methodrone

I only use to know it as a Brian Jonestown Massacre album until last Friday night..

It's a legal high.. That actually gets you high. It's a cross between MDMA and Coke and only £10 a gram. I put it up my hooter but I think your suppose to take it orally? I was pretty wankered before I got my hands on it, so I wouldn't trust my judgement. Got me and my mates totally fucked though, talking shit till the morning and loving the tunes. The geezer who I got it off said there was literally no comedown!! I wouldn't agree with that but I could actually hold a coversation with ma n pa the next day.

Anybody ever come across it before?

I only use to know it as a Brian Jonestown Massacre album until last Friday night..

It's a legal high.. That actually gets you high. It's a cross between MDMA and Coke and only £10 a gram. I put it up my hooter but I think your suppose to take it orally? I was pretty wankered before I got my hands on it, so I wouldn't trust my judgement. Got me and my mates totally fucked though, talking shit till the morning and loving the tunes. The geezer who I got it off said there was literally no comedown!! I wouldn't agree with that but I could actually hold a coversation with ma n pa the next day.

Anybody ever come across it before?

I take it you cant do these things without being high?

Meow is everywhere round town at the minute.

Its called plant food to get it round the law, I dont think its actually plant food.

Its like poppers, they are room humidifiers apparently.

Guest ShoePiss

Mephedrone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's funny how people (I've done the same thing in my late teens/early twenties) are open to taking any new drug when bought off the street but if a doctor said hey try this new drug with no toxicology, side effects research carried most people would run a mile.

Won't be long before it's banned anyway.

Never taken it, but am pretty sure that it will be banned within a year or so. Seen friends on it, and friends get messed up on it. Looks like fun, got any left Mr Cruyff?

Is that this "meow" that some 15 year old girl died from the other week? Well, probably not just that, she had mixed it with beak and ale like, but it's the latest Daily Mail hate target

and ketamine.

That's the stuff Meow Meow, don't reckon the name will catch on..

You can buy it off the T'interweb i've been told? Word on the street is that it's about to explode everywhere as Cocaine is a total waste of time now. I couldn't see myself doing it every weekend but £10 a gram is better than paying £40 for shit coke. The come down was a bit Lionel Messi in parts but I put that down to lack of kip and no food?

Is that this "meow" that some 15 year old girl died from the other week? Well, probably not just that, she had mixed it with beak and ale like, but it's the latest Daily Mail hate target

Yeah that's the stuff. Horrible stuff and some of my mates take it. Although when it comes to drugs, I remember reading a post on here about a guy taking drugs 2 hours before he flew to England. Made me laugh.

I took Ket in Ibiza for the first time ever. That is some seriously fucked up shit and having some in a packed club with strobes is not advisable.

I dont touch drugs and decided to have that... mental stuff.

Ketamine... Just say Neigh.

Read about this in the summer, as Yermasetaxen says above it's substituted for MDMA quite a lot. I think I had some over the summer that was supposed to be MDMA as apparently it's got a much worse taste and leaves a kind of burning taste in your mouth.

I'm surprised neko hasn't found this thread yet.

i've been in the middle of back to back to back exams, but i am intrigued by this 'meow meow' you speak of.

766px-relevant_to_interests_cat.jpg