You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Methodrone

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mephedrone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's funny how people (I've done the same thing in my late teens/early twenties) are open to taking any new drug when bought off the street but if a doctor said hey try this new drug with no toxicology, side effects research carried most people would run a mile.

Won't be long before it's banned anyway.

Ha. Thats spot on that . You can only laugh really.

Big thing over in kerry and some parts of cork (where i live) is valium (think thats the correct spelling). A buddy of mine was on it one night and couldnt stop taking them, he was taking them with vodka so that made it worse i guess. had to bring him to the hospital and needed 2 other fellas to hold him down in the back of the car he was going fucking nuts!!

was never so scared in my life...

never been a fan of drugs.. had a few joints on holidays 2 years ago but thats pretty much it. have been tempted with coke and yolks before though

Valium with vodka? Rediculous. Thats putting a downer with an upper, your mates a retard. Save the valiums for the end of the night when you need to get to sleep after the epic amount of pills you've taken a few hours earlier. Police, if you're reading this, I am purely a researcher. That means you Chris Royle.

so, this 'meow meow' that my cats are always asking for - these are pills, or something you smoke/snort ?

what sort of high is it ?

i only ask because the cats usually eat tins of tuna in a bowl. it's going be hard to get them to smoke, let alone shove pills down their mouths.

all these years, i had no idea...

the high is supposedly just like coke, but more mellow, which is what has already been explained i guess. i'v heard a lot of people describe it as being stoned without being a mong.

a tenner a gram won't last long as its on its not long been here but its about to come into liverpool with a bang, it'll be 30 quid before you know it........

PS. Where do you pay 40 quid for a gram of coke?