Quantcast
The whereabouts of Andriy Voronin?? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Cij

The whereabouts of Andriy Voronin??

Does anybody know whether Voronin has been training over the past few weeks?

He hasn't featured in the last 4 squads so we have not had a direct replacement for Ngog on the bench in recent weeks. Plan B seems to have been to bring on Yossi and switch Kuyt up front as required. Voronin has fallen behind "young" Nabil El Zhar in the pecking order by the look of things.

Is it down to injury, Rafa losing faith, a bust up or gigging with Status Quo??? If it keeps up like this he is nailed on to be sent packing in January...

he is indeed fat, I hope he gets locked out of melwood.

One thing I picked up on your post :" switch Kuyt up front as required"

I required him to be a striker when we bought him!!!, never mind eh...

he is indeed fat, I hope he gets locked out of melwood.

One thing I picked up on your post :" switch Kuyt up front as required"

I required him to be a striker when we bought him!!!, never mind eh...

We have a rich history of turning great strikers in to shit wingers in thelast 10years or so. I don't see what makes Dirk Kuyt think he's so special to not get the same treatment.

We have a rich history of turning great strikers in to shit wingers in thelast 10years or so. I don't see what makes Dirk Kuyt think he's so special to not get the same treatment.

I respectfully suggest we have a history of turning crap strikers into even shitter wingers. Step forward El Hadji Diouf, Djibril Cisse and Emile Heskey ...

does anyone actually give a fuck where bon jovi is at the minute? fuck him. he's never far away enough.

(can't rem who started bon jovi for him, but it's class)

and i cant see a great striker in that sentence

Does anybody care whether Voronin has been training over the past few weeks?

Just corrected it for you mate.

In a nutshell, if he is fit and can't make the bench with all our injuries he is as good as gone so I just wanted to know the skinny.

Never though I would use the word skinny in any sentence relating to Voro.

Its his wife, she's looking for him. he hasnt been home for weeks either

Spot on and I am getting pretty fuckin' sick of standing in the driveway with this 4 Iron...

The cunt can fuck right off for virtually costing us a place in the CL knockouts.

Even my bird would've scored that sitter. And the shithouse cunt has the nerve to think he's some fucking player.

Fuck off back with the Village People you pony-tailed gaylord.

In a nutshell, if he is fit and can't make the bench with all our injuries he is as good as gone so I just wanted to know the skinny.

Never though I would use the word skinny in any sentence relating to Voro.

I think he's as good as gone anyway mate. The only reason he's still here is because we couldn't get find a buyer and/or Rafa wasn't certain he'd be able to keep the money.