You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The whereabouts of Andriy Voronin??

Cij

The mother-of-two was dubbed 'worst dressed WAG' in 2008 when she stepped out wearing a leopard-print velour tracksuit with PVC stiletto heels, while her husband wore a shiny shellsuit.

She angrily hit back at her critics, pointing out the tracksuit in question was from Dolce & Gabbana and cost £1,000.

She said: 'The British press criticised me for a bad taste in clothes. It's just laughable.

'The Brits are horrendously conservative. Of all the colours, they like only black and grey.

'And I was wearing bright and tight clothes, walking in high heels - and evidently looked more colourful than them.

'We would never be so rude in Ukraine. Leopard-print is not old-fashioned there, it's a classic look.'

Yeah but Chernobyl left you a country full of mutants.

Swings and roundabouts, love.

• 2 years later...

The daft twat.

Andriy Voronin facing crunch talks with Dusseldorf - ESPN FC

Voronin caught nightclubbing

Dusseldorf striker Andrey Voronin has been caught nightclubbing after telling the club he could not train because he was ill.

The relationship between the former Liverpool striker, 33, and the Bundesliga club is near breaking point after the Ukrainian was seen out in Dusseldorf on Tuesday.

Voronin is currently on loan from Dinamo Moscow, but has fallen out of favour. Despite several injuries to other players he was only given four minutes of action in Dusseldorf's 1-1 draw against Hoffenheim last weekend.

TV pictures showed Voronin sitting on the Dusseldorf bench, looking bored and disinterested, at one point even using his mobile device.

On Sunday he called in sick, and has not trained with the team since. On Wednesday morning pictures showing Voronin in a Dusseldorf night club surfaced.

"We are informed. We have seen the pictures," Dusseldorf general manager Wolf Werner, 70, told Bild. Dusseldorf coach Norbert Meier, 54 added: "We will talk to him first. Indeed, he is ill, I could say more. But we will not give any water-level report on what we do next. We will inform about this, when the time has come."

DerWesten reports that Fortuna and Voronin will sit down for a "peace summit" after Voronin's return, but Voronin's future in Dusseldorf could be beyond repair.

Voronin had previously complained he doesn't feel part of the team and left his Dusseldorf future open, explaining that it was his agent's business to sort it out.

He started out steadily if i remember rightly scored a few goals after he netted his opener against Toulouse? It clearly became obvious he was shit bit for a 3 or 4 game run i thought he might be alright.

How wrong I was.

Didn't he score 4 in 3 in his first matches for us? I remember thinking 'bargain of the season"