You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Vegas Stag do.

Duncan Clench

Hi all,

I'm best man for my mate who desperately wants to go to Vegas for his Stag. I thought that the wonderful GF would be the best place to ask for any advice.

Which is the best way to book this sort of thing? Flights and hotels separately? Or maybe just do the flights and find a hotel when we get there?

Also, best hotels? I've heard the MGM Grand is the business.

Basically, what's the cheapest and best way to get 14 people out to Vegas for a monumental piss-up?

Hi all,

I'm best man for my mate who desperately wants to go to Vegas for his Stag. I thought that the wonderful GF would be the best place to ask for any advice.

Which is the best way to book this sort of thing? Flights and hotels separately? Or maybe just do the flights and find a hotel when we get there?

Also, best hotels? I've heard the MGM Grand is the business.

Basically, what's the cheapest and best way to get 14 people out to Vegas for a monumental piss-up?

Some times its cheaper to find a cheap flight to the us somewere and get a cheap connection nation flight

Just so you know, prostitution is illegal in vegas, but legal in reno

Duly noted!

I think I will be arranging for some of the party to stop on the way. Most want to fly direct though. I was thinking more about the hotels. I'm always hearing how cheap they are but they seem to be pretty pricey. I though there may be some well know ploy to get cheap rooms!

Duly noted!

I think I will be arranging for some of the party to stop on the way. Most want to fly direct though. I was thinking more about the hotels. I'm always hearing how cheap they are but they seem to be pretty pricey. I though there may be some well know ploy to get cheap rooms!

When i went in May, I just searched for Vegas Hotel Promo codes and got loads of promo codes.

Obviously it will be cheaper mid-week, but you should find rooms for around $50-60 a night

Package Holidays, US Flights, Hotel Deals in USA & Canada – American Holidays

Try that site mate. They are doing 4 nights in Vegas including accomodation for €486. Not sure how this compares to UK companies. Of course, this will be flying from Dublin so you will have to include the cost of getting to there also.

Was in Vegas last year. Will be excellent for stag, but for a couples retreat San Francisco was more my cup of tea.

Would be advisable to stay in a hotel on the middle of the Strip, otherwise you'll spend hours walking or in taxis. I stayed in the Luxor which was great, but a bit of a haul up to the other hotels.

The MGM is a little more central and has the added bonus of a lion enclosure in the lobby.

Shop around online as room prices can vary greatly.

Few tips mate:

1. If its your first time dont go cheap, you will only spoil the experience

2. Bellagio Hotel..

3. when playing slots, tip the waitress $20 when she takes your first order, this will ensure she will be ultra efficient when it comes to topping you up with beer. You ll be amazed how slow they can be if you dont tip them. Trust me the $20 will more than pay for itself.

Would be advisable to stay in a hotel on the middle of the Strip, otherwise you'll spend hours walking or in taxis. I stayed in the Luxor which was great, but a bit of a haul up to the other hotels.

The MGM is a little more central and has the added bonus of a lion enclosure in the lobby.

Shop around online as room prices can vary greatly.

I stayed down in the Venetian and would recommend it also. Huge fucking rooms too and two different levels, good for when you are banging that pair of mexican midget prostitutes, MMP's for those in the know.

Vegas? Whatever happened to being humiliated down the local?

Tell me about it! That's what I'm going to do though. Nice and easy, maximum number of people. Piss up.

Few tips mate:

1. If its your first time dont go cheap, you will only spoil the experience

2. Bellagio Hotel..

3. when playing slots, tip the waitress $20 when she takes your first order, this will ensure she will be ultra efficient when it comes to topping you up with beer. You ll be amazed how slow they can be if you dont tip them. Trust me the $20 will more than pay for itself.

Why the Bellagio? I've heard good and bad and sort of decided on MGM. As it happens, the stag wants to stay at the Bellagio, but I think that's just because it's been in films.

Why the Bellagio? I've heard good and bad and sort of decided on MGM. As it happens, the stag wants to stay at the Bellagio, but I think that's just because it's been in films.

There are plenty of amazing hotels, all will come with a degree of contrasting reviews mate, however along with the fountain show (which is brilliant) and o cirque du soleil you can get the salone suite for under £900 for a week:

salonen.th.jpg

Tell me about it! That's what I'm going to do though. Nice and easy, maximum number of people. Piss up.

I was only half-joking. I think this whole thing has gone a bit mental. Yes, nice excuse for a trip away, but some of the ones i have been invited to are just plain ludicrous.

Bloody hell Gav when opened thread thought it was going to be your stag do....

Fly via Denver or LA then get internal flight, southwest airlines will probably be cheap, I have done it that way although was while ago now.

Aviod the top end of strip by circus circus etc real old hotels which will be cheap but not exactly top notch.

Venetian and Luxor would recommend, look for group discount codes that you can use, or contact direct to ask about it then will usually accomodate.

Or just tell em Mr Smith will play for free that will get you sorted.

So were is yours then.

There are plenty of amazing hotels, all will come with a degree of contrasting reviews mate, however along with the fountain show (which is brilliant) and o cirque du soleil you can get the salone suite for under £900 for a week:

Nice one, thanks.

I was only half-joking. I think this whole thing has gone a bit mental. Yes, nice excuse for a trip away, but some of the ones i have been invited to are just plain ludicrous.

It has gone mental. Everyone goes away these days and it just seems to be getting more and more elaborate. Keep it simple, get pissed and get tied to something or someone. Happy days.