Quantcast
Irritating celebrity fans - Page 19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Vincent Vega

Irritating celebrity fans

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Well first off, I would.

So she's on holiday but chose to tell them who she is, anything for a free kebab!

Let her off as she's a Red, thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Nice there. 

Yea, was there last Friday, shorts and tee shirt weather.

They never welcomed me even with my Liver bird tattoo.

Worst drivers/double parking/block you in sort of way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Yea, was there last Friday, shorts and tee shirt weather.

They never welcomed me even with my Liver bird tattoo.

Worst drivers/double parking/block you in sort of way.

A bit more expensive than other resorts if I remember right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha, thats brilliant . I'll want them whiter than that though. I believe the shades go from 1 to Bobby.

All joking apart I got a quote of over £11k in this country and £3.5k in Fethiye.

 

I believe the real money from scousers in Turkey is in hair transplants 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sir roger said:

Ha ha, thats brilliant . I'll want them whiter than that though. I believe the shades go from 1 to Bobby.

All joking apart I got a quote of over £11k in this country and £3.5k in Fethiye.

 

I believe the real money from scousers in Turkey is in hair transplants 

I’ll have to look it up haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two of the nephews have already been in the last year or two. I take the piss of course but the hair jobs look brilliant and they were both really thin on top. Wonder what went on with Rooney as I am sure he paid far more than they did and looks like shredded wheat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Two of the nephews have already been in the last year or two. I take the piss of course but the hair jobs look brilliant and they were both really thin on top. Wonder what went on with Rooney as I am sure he paid far more than they did and looks like shredded wheat.

His was made from pensioner pubic hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

His was made from pensioner pubic hair.

That he collected himself? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×