You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Irritating celebrity fans

Vincent Vega

Macca lived in the street next to me when I was growing up. I sat next to his brother David in school. We used to knock at his house with a footy and he'd always take it to melwood and get it it signed - and prettty much anything else you asked. Proper sound he was. He also smashed a footy at us once when we kicked it to him - hit my mate on his watch and broke it. Those were the days

Kirk dale?

Macca lived in the street next to me when I was growing up. I sat next to his brother David in school. We used to knock at his house with a footy and he'd always take it to melwood and get it it signed - and prettty much anything else you asked. Proper sound he was. He also smashed a footy at us once when we kicked it to him - hit my mate on his watch and broke it. Those were the days

It must have been one absolute shite watch that, since Macca's shooting was the definition of 'powder puff'.

I was once sat next to steve mcmanaman in Dreamers strip club on Old Hall Street, circa 2001. I didn't say anything to him, it wouldn't have been the right thing to do.

True story bro.

Dreamers, what a place that was.

We are like the dreamer who dreams then lives inside the dream. 

But who is the dreamer?

• Upvote 1

I was once sat next to steve mcmanaman in Dreamers strip club on Old Hall Street, circa 2001. I didn't say anything to him, it wouldn't have been the right thing to do.

True story bro.

Dreamers, what a place that was.

We are like the dreamer who dreams then lives inside the dream. 

But who is the dreamer?

Quite right , don't put him off while he is putting tenners into the waistband of your boxers 

• Upvote 4

One of the more forgotten elements of that FA Cup tie against Chelsea, when we were 2 up at half time and they did us 4-2, is the fucking sitters McManaman Raheem Sterlinged before half-time.

Watched that game with my manc uncle who started giving it the billy big bollocks when Hughes came on at half time.

I got grounded for a fortnight when me mam overheard me calling him a fucking bastard at full time.

Watched that game with my manc uncle who started giving it the billy big bollocks when Hughes came on at half time.

I got grounded for a fortnight when me mam overheard me calling him a fucking bastard at full time.

Your uncle or Hughes?

• 3 weeks later...

According to his Twitter post over the weekend William Shatner is a Chelsea fan. How much more betrayal can I take? I feel like I've been stabbed through the heart.

Imagine him doing a spoken-word version of the Chelsea classic "We're racist and that's the way we like it".

According to his Twitter post over the weekend William Shatner is a Chelsea fan. How much more betrayal can I take? I feel like I've been stabbed through the heart.

Where else would you find Captain Kirk apart from the Bridge?

• Upvote 7

philyhamann

13,191 posts

Joined: 20-December 04 Reputation: 46 Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:33 PM

I will be in the pub, I am known as Captain Kirk that is my nickname and how I roll in the Swan due to my boyish good lucks and roguish attitude.

• Upvote 1