You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Irritating celebrity fans

Vincent Vega

On 31/12/2019 at 03:49, Anubis said:

Mark Whalberg’s daughter. Girl knows her football.

ENE2oosWwAAY1gh?format=jpg&name=large

Oh fuck, what I'd do to get into those shorts. Or actually, just sit where the fucking bitch Grace Margaret (for it is she) is sitting. *Pulls her out of the buggy* "Oohhhhyeah ohhhhhyessss ohhhhhyessss ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh OWWWW, jeeez Mark, gently. This is my first time." 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 31/01/2019 at 20:36, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've just seen an advert for the new series with the unfunny bonk-eyed Brizzle tosser Russel Howard - and he was wearing a replica 80s silver Crown Paints shirt. According to Wikipedia, he's been a Red since he was a kid.

I've just seen him on the celebrity Bake Off; turns out Paul Hollywood is a Red, too. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't get why anyone would say who they support, who gives a fuck. A bit phoney to me. 

It's like when you read in the Echo whatever about what someone has done or something has happened to someone they always mention who they support, as if it's important, what does it matter? 

3 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I don't get why anyone would say who they support, who gives a fuck. A bit phoney to me. 

It's like when you read in the Echo whatever about what someone has done or something has happened to someone they always mention who they support, as if it's important, what does it matter? 

They were most likely asked by the journalist, or it just came up in the interview. 

Anyway, who do you support? 

34 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

The Echo are weird about that, like it matters in the context of the story.

"BLIND LIVERPOOL FAN MUGGED IN SEFTON PARK"

" BURGLAR WHO SUPPORTS LIVERPOOL GIVEN 8 YEAR SENTENCE"

"EVERTON FAN KILLED IN HIGH SPEED POLICE CHASE"

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Mudface said:

They were most likely asked by the journalist, or it just came up in the interview. 

Anyway, who do you support? 

Maybe they should of said, and how long have you been supporting them? As I said on the Shiteness thread about a bus driver about 30ish who'd been supporting LFC for nearly 15 years now then asked me how long I had, all my life, how could it be anything else. 

Anyway if we don't get any better I might think about ditching LFC for better climes. 

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Echo are weird about that, like it matters in the context of the story.

"BLIND LIVERPOOL FAN MUGGED IN SEFTON PARK"

" BURGLAR WHO SUPPORTS LIVERPOOL GIVEN 8 YEAR SENTENCE"

"EVERTON FAN KILLED IN HIGH SPEED POLICE CHASE"

Yeah, ridiculous shit for sure. 

3 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Maybe they should of said, and how long have you been supporting them? As I said on the Shiteness thread about a bus driver about 30ish who'd been supporting LFC for nearly 15 years now then asked me how long I had, all my life, how could it be anything else. 

Anyway if we don't get any better I might think about ditching LFC for better climes. 

'LIFE LONG LIVERPOOL FAN THINKS OF DESERTING KLOPP'S REDMEN'

11 minutes ago, Mudface said:

'LIFE LONG LIVERPOOL FAN THINKS OF DESERTING KLOPP'S REDMEN'

Haha AS IF i'm afraid I'm stuck in a love affair, despite the ups and downs, trials and tribulations, that won't let go. 

Even if I had such a preposterous thought I'm sure the Arl fella would still give me a thick ear at his age, and at my age I'd take it and deservedly so. 

2 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Haha AS IF i'm afraid I'm stuck in a love affair, despite the ups and downs, trials and tribulations, that won't let go. 

Even if I had such a preposterous thought I'm sure the Arl fella would still give me a thick ear at his age, and at my age I'd take it and deservedly so. 

Daily Mail-

'ABUSED SON SAYS HE WILL STICK WITH LIVERPOOL'

In a shocking revelation, the Mail has learned that a fan disenchanted with Liverpool's murderous desire to restart the league, has been threatened with violence by HIS OWN FATHER if he stops supporting the team. In a groundbreaking article based on meticulous research of a throwaway comment on social media, Piers Morgan asks if fanatical fan culture has gone too far and whether it's time to award the league to anyone but Liverpool to stop the hatred and violence.

11 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Daily Mail-

'ABUSED SON SAYS HE WILL STICK WITH LIVERPOOL'

In a shocking revelation, the Mail has learned that a fan disenchanted with Liverpool's murderous desire to restart the league, has been threatened with violence by HIS OWN FATHER if he stops supporting the team. In a groundbreaking article based on meticulous research of a throwaway comment on social media, Piers Morgan asks if fanatical fan culture has gone too far and whether it's time to award the league to anyone but Liverpool to stop the hatred and violence.

Well I do agree with fanatical fan culture gone to far bit, they're the wanker types who try to hard, a thick ear is not abusive, plus I wouldn't engage the Morgan chap. 

Can't say I ever got a clip off Father, it was more of a combination to be honest