Quantcast
Be careful giving tickets to your mates. - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

Be careful giving tickets to your mates.

I didn't think you could transfer season tickets.

I did with mine within the last year or two, but as I said the person named on the ticket has to initiate it with the club. They just contact the club and give them the details, it was actually stated in the letter received with the season ticket at the time asking you to do it because they knew there where loads of tickets in the wrong name.

Hermes, what's the drill if the person on the ticket has died?

Provide the death certificate I presume. I know of such a case from a few years ago, it was transferred to his son's name.

Provide the death certificate I presume. I know of such a case from a few years ago, it was transferred to his son's name.

I was expecting something along the lines of this

[YOUTUBE]i3W6LgUGc80&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

run for your life hermes,I sense youre about to come to end of the road they call 'life'!

Surely not, then the font of all knowlege could no longer be drunk from.

If the info about being able to transfer season tickets by changing the name became common knowledge, the length of time you had to be on the season ticket waiting list before getting one would be even more ridiculous!!

But they still can't prove it wasn't sold for face value. I think the story is Chinese whispers to some extent.

It's a good friend of my mates. It is defo not Chinese whispers.

Those fuckin touts are getting worse too. At the man city game some little prick with a blue shite tattoo on his arm (just spotted it up his sleeve) tried to sell us tickets - 2 for 150. We were looking for one for a mate who arrived last minute.

Another spectacle wearing cunt who sounded like he was smacked up and was shaking said he could get us 2 for 80. We played along with him and he tried to bring us around the back of the chippy facing the kop to get the tickets. When we got there he said he only had the one, and that he wanted 90 for it. Fuckin leeches. Really gets on my tits that the tickets get into the hands of these scmbags.

How the fuck these cunts get away with it? The fan card option was meant to stop the like of this, but it still seems to go on.

Those fuckin touts are getting worse too. At the man city game some little prick with a blue shite tattoo on his arm (just spotted it up his sleeve) tried to sell us tickets - 2 for 150. We were looking for one for a mate who arrived last minute.

Another spectacle wearing cunt who sounded like he was smacked up and was shaking said he could get us 2 for 80. We played along with him and he tried to bring us around the back of the chippy facing the kop to get the tickets. When we got there he said he only had the one, and that he wanted 90 for it. Fuckin leeches. Really gets on my tits that the tickets get into the hands of these scmbags.

How the fuck these cunts get away with it? The fan card option was meant to stop the like of this, but it still seems to go on.

Thing is, on general sale you can get 4 at a time without fancards, which means that they have to send out paper tickets. And its easy enough to get a replacement anyway

I know another lad this happened too, fat joe follows the reds everywhere. last season one of his tickets ended up in the wrong hands and all his credits got took off him, and im talking about a lad who went everywhere - he was hardcore, now he has jibbed it.

The official line is tickets are non transferrable - this is what Ian Ayre told him

Btw according to my season ticket im about 70!

If that's a true story, it's an even bigger disgrace that the neanderthal smackheads who hawk tickets for £300+ per game outside the Kop get away with it every week. Cunts.

Especially that one who looks like a cross between Franny Jeffers and Lurch, from the Addams Family.