You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Be careful giving tickets to your mates.

Fugitive

I didn't think you could transfer season tickets.

I did with mine within the last year or two, but as I said the person named on the ticket has to initiate it with the club. They just contact the club and give them the details, it was actually stated in the letter received with the season ticket at the time asking you to do it because they knew there where loads of tickets in the wrong name.

Those fuckin touts are getting worse too. At the man city game some little prick with a blue shite tattoo on his arm (just spotted it up his sleeve) tried to sell us tickets - 2 for 150. We were looking for one for a mate who arrived last minute.

Another spectacle wearing cunt who sounded like he was smacked up and was shaking said he could get us 2 for 80. We played along with him and he tried to bring us around the back of the chippy facing the kop to get the tickets. When we got there he said he only had the one, and that he wanted 90 for it. Fuckin leeches. Really gets on my tits that the tickets get into the hands of these scmbags.

How the fuck these cunts get away with it? The fan card option was meant to stop the like of this, but it still seems to go on.

Those fuckin touts are getting worse too. At the man city game some little prick with a blue shite tattoo on his arm (just spotted it up his sleeve) tried to sell us tickets - 2 for 150. We were looking for one for a mate who arrived last minute.

Another spectacle wearing cunt who sounded like he was smacked up and was shaking said he could get us 2 for 80. We played along with him and he tried to bring us around the back of the chippy facing the kop to get the tickets. When we got there he said he only had the one, and that he wanted 90 for it. Fuckin leeches. Really gets on my tits that the tickets get into the hands of these scmbags.

How the fuck these cunts get away with it? The fan card option was meant to stop the like of this, but it still seems to go on.

Thing is, on general sale you can get 4 at a time without fancards, which means that they have to send out paper tickets. And its easy enough to get a replacement anyway

I know another lad this happened too, fat joe follows the reds everywhere. last season one of his tickets ended up in the wrong hands and all his credits got took off him, and im talking about a lad who went everywhere - he was hardcore, now he has jibbed it.

The official line is tickets are non transferrable - this is what Ian Ayre told him

Btw according to my season ticket im about 70!