You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Be careful giving tickets to your mates.

Fugitive

Dan Whittaker is a loyal LFC supporter. He has spent thousands of pound following them all over the world,Through good time and bad he has continued to go to games when many have stopped due to recent form and results !!!!

Dan Had purchased tickets to see the Man City game on the 21st of November 2009. Due to his Mother having an operation he was unable to attend the game and rather than let the ticket go to waste Dan gave his Ticket to a friend. Given what Dan thought to be the opportunity for his friend to enjoy the experience that is Anfield. Stewards took Dan's fan club card off Dan's friends and replaced them with a paper ticket!

Liverpool football club then sent a letter to Dan informing him he was banned from buying tickets, as they claim he had sold the tickets for profit!!!!!!

This is a lad who goes around Europe to watch us and is a massive red according to my mate. Be on your guard.

Edited by Fugitive

Dan Whittaker is a loyal LFC supporter. He has spent thousands of pound following them all over the world,Through good time and bad he has continued to go to games when many have stopped due to recent form and results !!!!

Dan Had purchased tickets to see the Man City game on the 21st of November 2009. Due to his Mother having an operation he was unable to attend the game and rather than let the ticket go to waste Dan gave his Ticket to a friend. Given what Dan thought to be the opportunity for his friend to enjoy the experience that is Anfield. Stewards took Dan's fan club card off Dan's friends and replaced them with a paper ticket!

Liverpool football club then sent a letter to Dan informing him he was banned from buying tickets, as they claim he had sold the tickets for profit!!!!!!

[/quote

This is a lad who goes around Europe to watch us and is a massive red according to my mate. Be on your guard.

Jesus.

I suspect at least of half the people inside anfield are not the person named on their ticket for the game, whether it is pts, st, paper or whatever else the club offer. If they refused entry to everyone whose name didn't match the one on the card they would immediately have an impromptu stay away protest. If this ever happened to me (and it could every week as i use members card of many of my mates) I would go absolutely mental

fit.jpg

Season ticket rule 3.2:

You may only resell or transfer the Season Ticket to a Guest with the express written consent of the Club given at the Club’s absolute discretion. No such resale or transfer will be permitted except where the same takes place in respect of an individual match and in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of a ticket to that Match and such transfer does not take place during the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party’s business. Such resale or transfer to any Guest is hereby provided be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Entry which will (save for any rights to transfer under this clause) apply to that Guest as if he/she was the original purchaser of the Season Ticket (and you must inform the Guest of this).

The season ticket in the Upper Cent I used over the last few years before I gave it back was a womens name. Now I do have moobs, but no way could i be confused for a women.

EDIT - having said that, I just press the thing up to the wee screen and wander in, so no one would ever check anyway.

So what did the club give as their proof of his profiteering?

How? That would be a lot easier, but I thought the club wouldn't let you do that?

You just tell them the ticket is being transferred and the name and address of the new owner, providing ID and proof of address. Obviously the person named on the ticket has to to initiate this.

You just tell them the ticket is being transferred and the name and address of the new owner, providing ID and proof of address. Obviously the person named on the ticket has to to initiate this.

But he robbed it.

Only joking obviously, it'd get cancelled if it was stolen.

Johnny's point's a good'un though. Why didn't the fella just put the card up to the reader? I've used loads of season tickets and nobody's ever checked if it was mine or not.