You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Juventus at it again I see

Dougie Do'ins

I wonder how Mr plattini will react or if he will.

Sissoko wants action on racism

Mohamed Sissoko has called for action against racist fans at Juventus

Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko has called for action against the club's fans after yet more racist chanting.

The Mali star reacted after the Juve crowd sang abusive songs at the club's Champions League defeat by Bordeaux.

Juventus were forced to play one match behind closed doors last season because of racist chanting aimed at Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli.

"Juventus have taken all the necessary steps - now the institutions must intervene," Sissoko told Italian radio.

The club have just been fined by the Italian league after supporters chanted "jump up and down and Balotelli will die" at Sunday's 1-0 home win over Udinese.

Inter Milan's Mario Balotelli has been a target of abuse by Juve fans

"We as players have repeated our position against racism at every opportunity," Sissoko said.

European football's governing body UEFA could investigate the chants in Bordeaux but because they happened before the game started they might not be included in the referee's report.

That would reduce the likelihood of any sanctions being imposed.

Second-placed Juventus host Serie A leaders Inter on 5 December and Inter coach Jose Mourinho has said he believes there is a chance the game would be moved away from Turin.

BBC Sport - Football - Sissoko wants action on racism

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I forgot just how good he was at tackling and making sure the ball went away from their players. He seemed to get the ball at impossible angles when it looked like the other team would win back possession. Thats something Masch doesn't do. Quite often he puts in his brilliant Masch tackles and the ball still ends up with an opponent. Its an incredible skill Momo had for doing that.

You know I forgot just how good he was at tackling and making sure the ball went away from their players. He seemed to get the ball at impossible angles when it looked like the other team would win back possession. Thats something Masch doesn't do. Quite often he puts in his brilliant Masch tackles and the ball still ends up with an opponent. Its an incredible skill Momo had for doing that.

Momo was a terrible show off, he'd win the ball and then give it back to them just so he could do it all over again, the big head.

I wish we could have Momo back. Its starting to seem like taking Masch over him was a big mistake. Unplayable on his day that boy.

Astounding.

Momo became a real weak link in the team. He couldn't pass water while he was here.

Good on him though for pointing out his own fans are out of order. They will probably sell him now.

the lovable juventus fans... please pay attention to our intention to became friend with you, because they (and only they) are the most correct in this funny world....

i hope to see someone of you next 9 dicember in Liverpool

Can you please not comment on Juve on this forum anymore? Your post will only result in a Juve fan responding, and before we know it we'll have another slanging match between Fiorentina and Juve on here.

I don't mind you posting on here, as long as you aren't taking pot shots at Juventus as it will only cause problems.

What!?!?!?!?!?! Tell me you're joking.

What!?!?!?!?!?! Tell me you're joking.

He was one of the best 'recovery tacklers' in the league. Along with Traore. They couldn't stand up to a player for shite, but when a player was past them, you could almost guarantee that they'd get the ball.

Momo's a legend just because he reckons he won the Champions League with us.

Can you please not comment on Juve on this forum anymore? Your post will only result in a Juve fan responding, and before we know it we'll have another slanging match between Fiorentina and Juve on here.

I don't mind you posting on here, as long as you aren't taking pot shots at Juventus as it will only cause problems.

your desire it's an order for me... in the last day i would be very happy, if you use this enphasis also with juventus fan which had not good word for us...

however, if you want, i will write only about fiorentina and liverpool on this forum..ok? :whatever::whatever:

People wanting Sissoko back is the same as people who break up with a long term girlfriend, but after a few months they only think about the good things from the relationship, and they end up getting back together. However, after about 2 weeks they realise why they broke up in the first place and it all ends badly.