You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Nick

The Aquilani sub was taking the piss seriously. Either he's fit to play or he isn't but i bet he's thinking what the fuck am i coming on for about a minute for?

Yeah, that hasn't been happening all over Europe for decades.

Can anyone please give me the name of a manager who will come in (now or at the end of the season, I don't mind), be happy with nothing to spend, and still win trophies?

Can anyone please give me the name of a manager who will come in (now or at the end of the season, I don't mind), be happy with nothing to spend, and still win trophies?

you wont get an answer as there is no-one who fits that criteria. If we change manager now, with the same ownership, it will just be the same shit with a different flavour.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
What like Hiddink, and Mourinho ??.

Yes, like them. If they are available and would work here ten there are serious arguments to be made for a change in management. However, can you honestly see Mourinho coming to a club that can't match the net spend of their rivals? A club where the owner situation is a joke? Can you see Hiddink dropping ties with Chelsea owner. Is Hiddink even a suitable replacement?

I don't think many of those are easy to answer favourably.

Paul Hart

If you ignore the trophies bit.

I don't want Rafa to go but I do want him to sort his shit out and fast. He could start by ditching that fucking imbecile Kuyt. Benching him would give the majority of our fanbase a boost I reckon.

Kuyt was good last season, but that shouldn't mean he gets an automatic position. He's been beyond crap this year. He should be dropped til he gets the finger out.

It is just pointless Rafa going in the middle of the season. Anyone coming in will have the same issues. At least Rafa knows the squad that's there at the minute and can turn things around. He should use this season to bring on the younger lads and ensure we get 4th cos let's face it that's about all we can aim for. Anything else after that is a bonus.

If he's to go, then next summer is the time. It's bollox wanting him to go now.