You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Mist

19 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

You probably deserve to be negged for getting my hopes up that some new photos of carrot topped loveliness had been added, but I note you are sick so will hold fire.

Hopefully some ginger love will be something of a tonic. Get well soon. 

Here you are :

CA0DA3BE-5D26-42F5-B300-3C130D2642D6.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

finally caught the Vid after avoiding it for all this time. I’m on day 2 and fucks sake it unpleasant.

Same. Whole household come down with it over the course of 3 days, started on Friday night for me. I feel even more shitty than I normally do. 

l6f3urk9hvj41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I could do with nurse Isla Fisher to bring me back to full health. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 28/06/2022 at 09:02, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I scrolled through 14 pages trying to find the coronavirus thread, and finally thought fuck it and so I’m posting in this one because it can have a bump.

finally caught the Vid after avoiding it for all this time. I’m on day 2 and fucks sake it unpleasant.

All bloody bell this can do one now. I was sure I was going to feel grand today after feeling a lot better yesterday afternoon and evening, but so far I feel constantly nauseous which is just unpleasant.

it can piss off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I got the train to work today and a girl got on who was the spitting image of Kelly Reilly.  Honestly she was stunning.  

7:51 from Marple, she got on at Romiley in case anyone is interested. 

Excellent news!

Bu sheer coincidence I’ll be on that very same train tomorrow, look out for me I’ll be wearing a long Mac and a hard-on.

Give us a wave of you spot me. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Excellent news!

Bu sheer coincidence I’ll be on that very same train tomorrow, look out for me I’ll be wearing a long Mac and a hard-on.

Give us a wave of you spot me. 

The trains have a 2 + 3 seat config, I’ll be the other side. 

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I got the train to work today and a girl got on who was the spitting image of Kelly Reilly.  Honestly she was stunning.  

You know the rules…

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

You said Kelly Reilly. I'd love to have a tussel with Kelly Reilly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...