You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who Is 'Untouchable'

Guest LFD

How has Skrtel been worse than Carragher?He was great against Chelsea and has been injured for a lot of the time.

Carargher should have been sent off against United, was sent off in another game, plus got raped by Hines at West Ham... not to mention other poor performances.

Carragher has had some good games, Skrtel has been atrocious most of the games he's played, he's been far worse than Carragher imo, Kuyt has also been worse than Carragher, he's had a fucking dreadful season so far.

Kuyt and Carra should not be untouchable, we can't go into season's wondering whether Carragher is going to be in good form or whether he's going to turn in terrible performances like he has in the last few months. Or whether Kuyt is going to have a purple patch. Remember our title challenge in future years can hinge on this! I dont believe they're consistant enough and can reach the level we need to in order to win a title. Perhaps they can prove us wrong but do you want to start next season wondering these things? I dont really but we dont have enough money to go out and find the right players

put it this way: I think some players are not repaying the faith shown in them by the manager and it's happening every season. Sooner or later you have to try something different.

I think you can add Ngog to the list now, where would we be without his goals? Not even in the Europa Cup. Perhaps we are relying on him too much though and like all the other players he should not be "untouchable".