Quantcast
New Portugal Kit * MUST SEE * Ha ha - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WaltonRed

New Portugal Kit * MUST SEE * Ha ha

I just think the weird bits are material, I dont think it would feel weird wearing it if you get me.

I'm going to try and get a long sleeve one but i'll take a short sleeve, kitbag and subside both have them

There are 2 types of shirts there.....regular and something called "TechFit."

Too bad they didn't even make the WC though. Nothing like having a big unveiling and then not qualifying.

portugal-10-11-nike-pro-combat.jpg

"Nike Pro Combat is ergonomically designed to provide specific protection to athletes without restricting mobility on the field for maximum performance.

Nike Pro Combat will be worn under the normal football kit and is integrated seamlessly into the kit as a lightweight extension of the body."

"Nike Pro Combat is ergonomically designed to provide specific protection to athletes without restricting mobility on the field for maximum performance.

Nike Pro Combat will be worn under the normal football kit and is integrated seamlessly into the kit as a lightweight extension of the body."

What a fucking disgrace. No more cocks swinging around in shorts? I'm never watching a match again.

its defo one for the ladies!

maybe now mrs ost will watch the game instead of talking through it just to purely annoy me because she gets bored shitless by it?

or maybe she'll get the rabbit out after looking at there cocks?!!!!!!!!!!

BAN IT NOW!

How cold is South Africa? They'll be dehydrated by half time. Silly cunts.

The average temperature during the day is 17c and at night it's 8c. It is also very very wet during June and July. The rainfall is over double the amount we get in our wettest month.

Seriously what the fuck were they thinking!! that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I suppose they are going to change their national anthem to YMCA now too...

The average temperature during the day is 17c and at night it's 8c. It is also very very wet during June and July. The rainfall is over double the amount we get in our wettest month.

i hear some of the night time games are going to be about 0 to 3 degrees

so thats fresh as we`d say in Ireland

Maybe not actually, but it has weird bits down the sides..

Russia-10-12-home-adidas-kit.jpg

The Russkies look like they're on the inside of a gulag, looking out, leaning on the wired fence.

Quite apt, in some ways ....