You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit Liverpool players you actually quite liked.

lifetime fan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heggem was more than decent but injury prone. I few people said Trore wasn't as bad as he is remembered, well I would remember him as always fucking up. I thought he was a liability because he was crap BUT he thought he was Beckenbauer. At least know your limitations. My choice would be Ryan Babel. I wanted so much for the guy to start to play. I don't think Rafa was ever that fair with him, he was right footed but always on the left wing. When Kenny came in and offloaded him I thought it was a mistake, I felt he could have given him a try but as Hoffenheim and Birmingham were the only clubs that wanted him that pretty much tells me I was wrong and he is shit.

Antonio Nunez - Loved his running straight for the corner flag with the ball in CL semi at home to Chelsea in 2005. Run... keep going.

Erik Meijer

I was gonna say Titi Camara but he was far from shit for us. He was our whole forward line for a season with everyone else injured, and done well.

Djimi Troare, no team will ever win the Champions League with a worse left back.

I met him once in the Trafford Centre, I was about 12 or 13 I asked for his autograph but he didn’t have a pen so he bought me a slush instead.

Good shout with Cheyrou as well, I had him on the back of one of our white away tops once. I'll try and dig it out.

People may say a lot of things about Djimi Traore, and most of them will not be complimentary. But without his goal-line clearance late in the second half, we would never have won No. 5 in Istanbul. And so, he was as responsible and as creditworthy of all the praise and plaudits as our talismanic Captain, Gerrard, Alonso and Smicer for scoring. Dudek for his heroics against Shevchenko and in the penalty shootout. Didi and the inestimable part he played when he came on. And all the others who made their positive contributions. That obviously excludes the slacker who came off after about 20 minutes. Without the late goal-line clearance from Djimi, we would never have got as far as the shootout.

It's easy for many to ridicule the lad and his appearance and style of play and whatever else may be levelled against him, but just think for a moment and appreciate his vast and vital contribution to us returning to the very top in Europe. It may suit some to dismiss this moment, but it cannot be brushed aside and forgotten about while we laud and applaud the more recognisable and more regular heroes. This was his night every bit as much as theirs and his medal will have real worth and value to stand alongside his contribution.

Thank you, Djimi. A legend alongside many others on that night and forever. You'll Never Walk Alone.

People may say a lot of things about Djimi Traore' date=' and most of them will not be complimentary. But without his goal-line clearance late in the second half, we would never have won No. 5 in Istanbul. And so, he was [i']as[/i] responsible and as creditworthy of all the praise and plaudits as our talismanic Captain, Gerrard, Alonso and Smicer for scoring. Dudek for his heroics against Shevchenko and in the penalty shootout. Didi and the inestimable part he played when he came on. And all the others who made their positive contributions. That obviously excludes the slacker who came off after about 20 minutes. Without the late goal-line clearance from Djimi, we would never have got as far as the shootout.

It's easy for many to ridicule the lad and his appearance and style of play and whatever else may be levelled against him, but just think for a moment and appreciate his vast and vital contribution to us returning to the very top in Europe. It may suit some to dismiss this moment, but it cannot be brushed aside and forgotten about while we laud and applaud the more recognisable and more regular heroes. This was his night every bit as much as theirs and his medal will have real worth and value to stand alongside his contribution.

Thank you, Djimi. A legend alongside many others on that night and forever. You'll Never Walk Alone.

He was pretty shit though.

People may say a lot of things about Djimi Traore' date=' and most of them will not be complimentary. But without his goal-line clearance late in the second half, we would never have won No. 5 in Istanbul. And so, he was [i']as[/i] responsible and as creditworthy of all the praise and plaudits as our talismanic Captain, Gerrard, Alonso and Smicer for scoring. Dudek for his heroics against Shevchenko and in the penalty shootout. Didi and the inestimable part he played when he came on. And all the others who made their positive contributions. That obviously excludes the slacker who came off after about 20 minutes. Without the late goal-line clearance from Djimi, we would never have got as far as the shootout.

we probably wouldn't have been 3-0 down if we didn't have that clown playing for us

he was fucking awful, can't believe people defend him based on one clearance, worst player I've ever seen play for us, everytime he got dropped we'd go on a much better run of results