You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit Liverpool players you actually quite liked.

lifetime fan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheyrou - Anyone that gets the winner at chelsea deserves a tip of the hat.

Oh and we shouldnt leave good old Rigobert out

What? Cheyrou was a fucking disgrace to the shirt.

Not proud of it at all, but when we played Palace in the Cup during teh Houllier Dark Days I tried really hard to actually get on the pitch and lamp that prick. Only 2 stewards and 2 mates stopped me, or else I'd probably be banned from all grounds for life about now!

He's a disgrace.

What? Cheyrou was a fucking disgrace to the shirt.

Not proud of it at all, but when we played Palace in the Cup during teh Houllier Dark Days I tried really hard to actually get on the pitch and lamp that prick. Only 2 stewards and 2 mates stopped me, or else I'd probably be banned from all grounds for life about now!

He's a disgrace.

With respect you may be missing the point, you wanted to hit him because your hatred stemmed from the fact he was shit.

I said his goal deserved a tip of the hat, that's all.

With respect you may be missing the point, you wanted to hit him because your hatred stemmed from the fact he was shit.

I said his goal deserved a tip of the hat, that's all.

My hatred didn't stem from teh fact he was shit.

My hatred stemmed from teh fact that he WASN'T shit!

He was just a lazy, jogging about, not bothering his arse, fannying around in white boots, fan-fleecing fucking cunt.

The threads about shit players that you actually like, I don't see anything wrong with my statement.

Obviously you need to be a twat on a daily basis.

I cringe everytime you post.

Irrelevant but true.

I have nothing against you mate but your said player was the lowest of th low because he had talent but choose not to use it.

I cringe everytime you post.

Irrelevant but true.

I have nothing against you mate but your said player was the lowest of th low because he had talent but choose not to use it.

I'm not arsed, as you say your view is irrelevant, I simply liked cheyrou for his goal, and being at that particular match it made the journey home at lot easier. Lets be honest its a twat of a journey home, made worse if you have been beaten, Ive done hat journey plenty of times!

I didn't say the guys my fucking hero

I'm not arsed, as you say your view is irrelevant, I simply liked cheyrou for his goal, and being at that particular match it made the journey home at lot easier. Lets be honest its a twat of a journey home, made worse if you have been beaten, Ive done hat journey plenty of times!

I didn't say the guys my fucking hero

Fair enough.

Guest PurpleNose

"Was he 'eckers."

Smicer in his pomp would get slaughtered now as much as the rest of our wide players do.

He was a poor man's Benayoun.

But I loved him because he loved us.

The guys been mentioned but Igor Biscan the man wouldn't look out of place with a flat cap on and a trench coat in the middle of a farmers field piecing together a scare crow, hes an absolute hero and will always hold fond memories of him.

Another in my mind is Titi Camera, he had pace, skill, power and an eye for goal.

Final one Oyvind Leonhardsen - cracking little norwegian, pace, bags of skill and scored some important goals. One of the few good Roy Evans signings.

When i was in Turkey i met Igors Cousin and her fella i gave the fella a slap and told him to give it him from me and also said shake his hand after. His cousin though GOD DAMN!! she was fine.

The guys been mentioned but Igor Biscan the man wouldn't look out of place with a flat cap on and a trench coat in the middle of a farmers field piecing together a scare crow, hes an absolute hero and will always hold fond memories of him.

Another in my mind is Titi Camera, he had pace, skill, power and an eye for goal.

Final one Oyvind Leonhardsen - cracking little norwegian, pace, bags of skill and scored some important goals. One of the few good Roy Evans signings.

When i was in Turkey i met Igors Cousin and her fella i gave the fella a slap and told him to give it him from me and also said shake his hand after. His cousin though GOD DAMN!! she was fine.

So you're both saying that you think Igor was shit?

Some wierd calls in this thread. How the fuck was Baros shit? Smicer? Camara? Seriously you guys.

"Was he 'eckers."

Smicer in his pomp would get slaughtered now as much as the rest of our wide players do.

He was a poor man's Benayoun.

But I loved him because he loved us.

Smicer was a very good player, who for a number of reasons, didn't really reach his potential with us.

He wasn't a shit footballer.

Also, you might like to meet

quote.gif