You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit Liverpool players you actually quite liked.

lifetime fan

I read somewhere that "Diomede" entered the French language, meaning "squad player who doesn't play."

With regards to the opening post, it's probably doing him a disservice to call him a shit player, but I always loved this guy, mainly for this moment:

camara_westham.jpg

Wasn't that just after his ol fella died, was it against Arsenal?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Gonzalez. Didn't show much due to injuries and lack of confidence but he surely wasn't any worse than some of the other dross we've brought in after him for much higher fees.

About Kvarme by the way, I never understood why he was used as a centre back. His best performances for Rosenborg were always as a right back. He was probably to shy to tell anyone himself.

Guest PurpleNose

Smicer and Baros.

Smicer was shit but clearly was proud as fuck to play for Liverpool. His goal and peno in Istanbul make me cry. A lot.

Baros I just wanted to be good. "Look up!"

Smicer- think it could've turned out differently

Morientes-okay he wasnt really shit just not suited to league but i always loved him as a player

Igor- the goal against fulham is my favourite memory, no-one else would try a side foot in that situation, then just didnt know how to celebrate so stood there and looked stoned

I thought Westerveld was a class player. His goal kicks were fenomenal!

But anyway, Biscan's the player for me. I loved him, especially against Anderlecht in 04/05 season. What a whopper!

we never played Anderlecht that season it was the following season

do you mean Deportivo or Leverkusen?

Ziege.

I know he doesn't really qualify as "shit" what with being a German international and all, but I don't recall him being that popular (or great) in a Liverpool shirt, but I really, really liked him.

That left foot was a fucking wand.

I felt a bit sorry for him looks-wise, too, given that he looks as if he's been blasted in the facr with bird-shot.