You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yossi and Riera set for Liverpool FC return against City

old skool tom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok talked to my mom:

1) The placenta fluid cant permeate the skin

2) If the horse stem cells got through, would cause a strong auto-immune reaction against it- swelling, fever, etc

3) Placental fluid contains mostly dead stem cells and other biological garbage

So unless we aren't getting all the facts then its bullshit and all in their heads. Hope they don't fuck up their legs playing injured.

I don't get it.

Not bothered if it's a placebo, doesn't kuyt have some healer?

I am amazed they are ready this quick though.

Apparently we are sending Johnson and Aurelio over as well. I cannot see how this works though, it cannot be more than a mixture of a placebo and a nice massage.

Whenever I am injured I use Radox, stuff of champions

rd08.jpg

Ok talked to my mom:

1) The placenta fluid cant permeate the skin

2) If the horse stem cells got through, would cause a strong auto-immune reaction against it- swelling, fever, etc

3) Placental fluid contains mostly dead stem cells and other biological garbage

So unless we aren't getting all the facts then its bullshit and all in their heads. Hope they don't fuck up their legs playing injured.

does seem like a placebo. i once visited a faith healer and instantly stopped pissing the bed after a night on the piss

...so im on the fence (at beechers Brook) its a big fence.

Yah, and like I said if the rumors are true and she injects this fluid, that could cause major and even possibly fatal immune reactions.

Hopefully all Rafa's best HORSES will be fit on SAturday :D

Our HORSES can win in league championship RACE. :yes:

TORRES is the fastdest HORSE :drool:

Wow you're like the Voronin of forum posting.

I don't want either of them playing if there's any chance of them having a 'mare. As long as they're stable after the treatment and they can rein in their impulses to play I reckon they can be withers for a long time. If they do play then there will be more to our game than just the hoof upfield. Liverpool are well worth a bet for Saturday - might just throw a pony on them.