You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ChicagoRed

I did take it into account. I just see that a different mix of profits+naming rights+commercial sponsorship is possible. I also see that if profits are lower it just means shit accumulates more slowly as opposed to not at all.

And while tv revenue, sponsorship and gate money continues to roll in you will be ignored. You might be able to get the manager sacked, you might be able to disenchant the odd player, but you will not change the one thing that matters; their greed > your hate. Sorry.

You may be correct. However, I did not talk about we as the royal we. I like the Arsenal model, I think that it is a sustainable one, and if done properly, it might continue Shankly's legacy well.

I have no doubt about the owners' greed. I am not so sure, though, that they will make rational decisions, even with Purslow the banker there, again because of their greed. To me, Benitez and Dalglish represent stability, not the banker, and I hope they will continue to do so.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are completely beyond help, if you put the current owners on the same level as Duckenfield & Mckenzie, in fact it it's fucking utterly disrespectful to use Hillsborough in any reference.

You're an idiot. Why don't you get yourself a Kop Football Ltd scarf? Ofcourse one thats half Scumchester Utd.

Mentioning respect and Liverpool Football Club in the same place? You haven't got a clue.

3 pieces of dogshit( I include that slug Purslow) are killing this club. And morons like you are defending them. You should be ashamed.

You're an idiot. Why don't you get yourself a Kop Football Ltd scarf? Ofcourse one thats half Scumchester Utd.

Mentioning respect and Liverpool Football Club in the same place? You haven't got a clue.

3 pieces of dogshit( I include that slug Purslow) are killing this club. And morons like you are defending them. You should be ashamed.

You are obviously seriously mentally ill. If you think me saying that the owners aren't on the same level as Duckenfield & Mckenzie constitutes a defence of the owners then I suggest you find a dictionary and look up the word perspective.

Because you have fuck all.

One lied about the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.

Another lied to make money from it.

Two lied to make money from the killing of a great football club.

One of whom put a retard in the Whitehouse to commit genocide.

All are the lowest scum imaginable.I'd like to kill them and piss over their graves.

I almost got killed at Hillsborough.

I'd like to see McKenzie, Duckenfield, Hicks and Gilette die a thoroughly painful death.

If you don't agree with that, fuck off and watch baseball or read Leveraged Buyout Wanker Today.

Everyone here is either a True Red or a True Gobshite.There's no middle ground.

Very simple really.

One lied about the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.

Another lied to make money from it.

Two lied to make money from the killing of a great football club.

One of whom put a retard in the Whitehouse to commit genocide.

All are the lowest scum imaginable.I'd like to kill them and piss over their graves.

I almost got killed at Hillsborough.

I'd like to see McKenzie, Duckenfield, Hicks and Gilette die a thoroughly painful death.

If you don't agree with that, fuck off and watch baseball or read Leveraged Buyout Wanker Today.

Everyone here is either a True Red or a True Gobshite.There's no middle ground.

Very simple really.

Nope sorry that ship won't sail. Tom Hicks & George Gillett are not at the same level of evil that Mckenzie & Duckenfield are, no matter what way you dress it up.

Oh and for someone who says they were almost killed at Hillsborough you've spent most of the time in this thread wishing slow painful deaths on people.

I'd say it was fucking ironic, if it wasn't so fucking sick.

you've spent most of the time in this thread wishing slow painful deaths on people.

I'd say it was fucking ironic, if it wasn't so fucking sick.

You're a bellend. Do some research on your hero Tom Cuntface Hicks.

He's responsible for the deaths of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people with the Neo-Hitler bullshit he put in the Whitehouse.

And how ANY dickhead could spend time on a website actually defending that cancer is beyond me, or ANY proper Red.

If you didnt support what was called Liverpool Football CLUB, FINE fuck off to watch some baseball.

This place is / WAS for Liverpool Football CLUB fans( ex and current) not fraudsters and dogshite hellbend on thieving and desecrating great cultural traditions. Very simple.

He's responsible for the deaths of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people with the Neo-Hitler bullshit he put in the Whitehouse.

And how ANY dickhead could spend time on a website actually defending that cancer is beyond me, or ANY proper Red.

If you didnt support what was called Liverpool Football CLUB, FINE fuck off to watch some baseball.

This place is / WAS for Liverpool Football CLUB fans( ex and current) not fraudsters and dogshite hellbend on thieving and desecrating great cultural traditions. Very simple.

He isn't defending them mate. He just said don't put Hicks and Gillett into the same category as a murderer who contributed a whole lot to 96 of our owns deaths and a lying cunt who said we killed and robbed our own.

He isn't defending them mate. He just said don't put Hicks and Gillett into the same category as a murderer who contributed a whole lot to 96 of our owns deaths and a lying cunt who said we killed and robbed our own.

Well put but I can understand the other point of view in that Hicks & Gillett have done more damage to this football club than any other persons. the other shitheads have done more damage to LFC fans and families and hence why they are two seperate issues

I think you have serious mental difficulties, because you seem to be incapable of understanding any form of reasoning.

If you honestly want to equate a man funding a candidate for presidential office in a foreign country no matter how distasteful he is. To two individuals one of whom murdered 96 innocent Liverpool supporters and the other taunted them an kicked them while they were down, well that's your prerogative.

Just don't expect any self respecting Liverpool supporter to agree with you.

You may be correct. However, I did not talk about we as the royal we. I like the Arsenal model, I think that it is a sustainable one, and if done properly, it might continue Shankly's legacy well.

I have no doubt about the owners' greed. I am not so sure, though, that they will make rational decisions, even with Purslow the banker there, again because of their greed. To me, Benitez and Dalglish represent stability, not the banker, and I hope they will continue to do so.

Their greed is easily satisfied. Build stadium. Sell club. That's the only game in town for them. And for that to work they need stability across the 3 key areas of the club. Football, Commercial and Finance. Rafa and Kenny can handle the first but someone needs to handle the other two, because if they don't the whole thing collapses regardless of what Rafa and Kenny do. They know this, they know they need an integrated approach and all the signs are that Purslow is the one leading that. IMO.

Well put but I can understand the other point of view in that Hicks & Gillett have done more damage to this football club than any other persons. the other shitheads have done more damage to LFC fans and families and hence why they are two seperate issues

Red Nick? - it looks like the red part is from Hammer & Sickle - not the Liver Bird!

It's a great song.....it was used by British troops to mock the Americans in the War of Independence. We know who won that one, don't we?

Strange how history repeats itself when you have your eyes and ears closed and only your mouth open.

Get fuckin real!

Some Cunt should drag you from one end of the Magnificent Mile to the other,then Catapult you from the John Hancock Tower over to the Sears Tower,and hopefully the catapult will snap,splattering on to the ground, like a fuckin worm that you are.

Edited by Durango

Some Cunt t should drag you from one end of the Magnificent Mile to the other,then Catapult you from the John Hancock Tower over to the Sears Tower,and hopefully the catapult will snap,splattering on to the ground, like a fuckin worm that you are.

Why would the catapult need to snap?

Surely the very act of being catapulted from one tall building into another would result in his demise?

You really need to work a bit harder on your insults, because sometimes you do come across as a bit of an angry simpleton.

You obviously think that if you scream enough your own vomit will actually taste good. You're a poor deprived bitter soul!

Get a life!

Thats a bit rich coming from a loser who trolls the internet as Tom Hicks's bitch for 7 dollars an hour.

Tell your fucking boyfriend sell up by yesterday. Cos everyone with an ounce of sense knows he gonna end up very dead otherwise - and not just due to this fucking obesity.

And with some luck, your sad fucking arse will go the same way soon after.

Lets hope Mullah Omar takes a trip to Chicago.

PS come over to England, and meet us all in Liverpool and say this shit, cumdrinker.

Why would the catapult need to snap?

Surely the very act of being catapulted from one tall building into another would result in his demise?

You really need to work a bit harder on your insults, because sometimes you do come across as a bit of an angry simpleton.

Go and get a life,ye silly Twat

Look lad, YOU leave it out.

Instead of crying like a victim, or giving dogshit like Chicago Cunt, the oxygen of publicity, I'm actually taking steps to rid this club of its cancers.

Duckenfield, Cohen, McKenzie, Hicks, Gilette, Chicago Twat, they're all the same sort of cocksuckers.

And I stand by my comments about that American piece of shit.

He needs a kicking. AND a ban.

Are you for fucking real?

Posting shit like that is a fucking Joke. This Chicago fella is wrong but to compare him to Duckenfield and McKenzie is a fucking disgrace and you are an utter twat.