You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ChicagoRed

Are you for fucking real?

Posting shit like that is a fucking Joke. This Chicago fella is wrong but to compare him to Duckenfield and McKenzie is a fucking disgrace and you are an utter twat.

You're a fucking bellend. Hicks is responsible for MANY deaths.

McKenzie the cunt wasn't actually responsible for deaths.

All 4 need to be torn apart by packs of small dogs.

You honestly think if there was another disaster involving deaths with Liverpool fans, that those 2 cunts wouldn't work it for personal agendas like Duckencunt and McSuntwat?

Make no mistake, no Liverpool fans have died in England due to the 2 cunts( unlike Iraqi/ Afghan ones), but this is the largest pure "football" disaster

ever to have befallen a club. They're all the same deceit-filled, greedy scum who locking up is too good for.

You're a clueless clown.Rick Parry are you?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a fucking bellend. Hicks is responsible for MANY deaths.

McKenzie the cunt wasn't actually responsible for deaths.

All 4 need to be torn apart by packs of small dogs.

You honestly think if there was another disaster involving deaths with Liverpool fans, that those 2 cunts wouldn't work it for personal agendas like Duckencunt and McSuntwat?

Make no mistake, no Liverpool fans have died in England due to the 2 cunts( unlike Iraqi/ Afghan ones), but this is the largest pure "football" disaster

ever to have befallen a club. They're all the same deceit-filled, greedy scum who locking up is too good for.

You're a clueless clown.Rick Parry are you?

"Duckencunt"

"McSuntwat"

You're like a perfect storm of anger, impotence, incoherence, and crushing stupidity.

Hurricane Mong

I thought 'being in debt' was when you owed something - usually money - that needed to be paid back. In our case, as in most, we have to pay interest as well as repay the amount borrowed.

I think 'being insolvent' is when your liabilities are greater than your assets, a scenario which often leads to bankruptcy and businesses ceasing to exist. Where not (quite) there yet.

Happy to help!

This tread is really embarrising. From both sides. I used to think that some of the users of this forum was more than 14 years old.

Some should go back and read what they have posted and see if they are proud..

Cheers teach.

Did we get you and the next four posters after you as a job lot by the way?

Ten lighters for a pound sort of thing?

This is getting disgusting now, that fat cunt is considering going into buisness with Rupert Murdoch in the States, now considering its Murdochs Daughters company that does the PR for him regarding LFC the PR that we pay for, how SOS have'nt jumped on that yet I dont know, but thats another days work, how long do you reckon before the investor he's looking for LFC could end up been that arrogant cunt Murdoch who'd love to own a big English club, giving the history he has with this club, I know it might sound far fetched but alot of people would have thought it might be far fetched that a Murdoch does PR for LFC and thats been happening over a year now, I'd love to hear you defend that Chicago Red.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...777060-p2.html

This is getting disgusting now, that fat cunt is considering going into buisness with Rupert Murdoch in the States, now considering its Murdochs Daughters company that does the PR for him regarding LFC the PR that we pay for, how SOS have'nt jumped on that yet I dont know, but thats another days work, how long do you reckon before the investor he's looking for LFC could end up been that arrogant cunt Murdoch who'd love to own a big English club, giving the history he has with this club, I know it might sound far fetched but alot of people would have thought it might be far fetched that a Murdoch does PR for LFC and thats been happening over a year now, I'd love to hear you defend that Chicago Red.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...777060-p2.html

I've been saying it for a long time. Whether its pretend Liverpool fans criticising Rafa on TalkShite, or the cocksuckers on here.

The Alonso money goes to pay jerkoffs like Chicago "Red" and turds who write "Rafa faces axe" garbage in the gutter press.

The rat behind McKenzie is now the rat working with the 2 cancers.

It all reads like a particularly bad season of Dream Team on Sky.

And some people wonder why such deceitful shit is written about the paralysis this former football club is in.

I think most decent reds realise the dire situation we're in. Yes, you'll get tools coming on and attempting to defend the indefensible. The fact is we're fucked with these two in charge.

Rafa can be questioned of course on his record on the field and on transfers.

But at the end of the day we're 'owned' by two bastards who even the most bitterest of mancs couldn't have dreamed of when wishing for our complete demise.