Quantcast
Xabi's peno - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Nothing against Xabi, but it's a fuckin peno and that's it. We have a peno taker so I don't get your point saying it's something we could do with.

I've seen better from Stevie.

When did Stevie last miss one for us? I know he missed one a couple of years ago but scored the rebound anyway.

That was last season. Stevie only misses penalties when he's taking them for England.

When did Stevie last miss one for us? I know he missed one a couple of years ago but scored the rebound anyway.

Saturday 13th April 2004 - Liverpool 0 - 0 Fulham

Saturday 13th April 2004 - Liverpool 0 - 0 Fulham

It was against Spurs in the 2-2 at the end of the 04/05 season wasn't it?

He missed one against Marseille in 07, but scored the rebound.

Cry me a river what a bunch of saddos.

It was a fantastic penalty, probably the best I have ever seen, at least the best I can remember.

But for some reason people feel the need to try and belittle it so they can sleep better at night.

Awesome stuff.

Nah, Di Canio's one where he chipped it down the middle was the best ever pen.

I`d say Alonso`s penalty will beat a chipped one everytime, for the simple reason its impossible for any keeper to save it.

Like I said in the other thread it would be a goal 1000 out of 1000 times, as its unsaveable.

I`d say Alonso`s penalty will beat a chipped one everytime, for the simple reason its impossible for any keeper to save it.

Like I said in the other thread it would be a goal 1000 out of 1000 times, as its unsaveable.

Though it's not technically impossible to save it, as the keeper could just stand where the ball is going to go, and therefore save it.

For sheer skill, Di Canio's penalty is the best.

Class by Xabi. We already have a great penalty-taker, but it would be fucking stupid, ignorant and just twattish to say that we didn't miss Xabi this season. So obviously, after some 8 defeats in three months I can see the lad's point.

Though it's not technically impossible to save it, as the keeper could just stand where the ball is going to go, and therefore save it.

For sheer skill, Di Canio's penalty is the best.

Surely, Panenka, the Czech/Slovak guy who did it first in a massive game, the European Championships Final against Germany, would beat him to that honour?

RSjpO308j88&feature=related

Best pen ever. Probably just edging out the Cryuff and Olsen one where they passed it to each other.

MJHN1mN5SCg

Cry me a river what a bunch of saddos.

It was a fantastic penalty, probably the best I have ever seen, at least the best I can remember.

But for some reason people feel the need to try and belittle it so they can sleep better at night.

Awesome stuff.

The irony of the first sentence considering what follows it is brilliant. It's a penalty, end of. If he was that amazing at them he'd have taken them for us but he didn't.

You have to be the saddest cunt of all time to remember all the pens you've ever seen but i can remember a Ronaldinho one against Real this year that was better than that. Put your cock away, it's embarrassing.