You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

stevienando

Cry me a river what a bunch of saddos.

It was a fantastic penalty, probably the best I have ever seen, at least the best I can remember.

But for some reason people feel the need to try and belittle it so they can sleep better at night.

Awesome stuff.

I don't think anyone is belittling Xabi or his pen, it was just the comment at the end of stevienando's original post "Something we could do with" that got peoples back up.

It was a fantastic penalty, probably the best I have ever seen, at least the best I can remember.

But for some reason people feel the need to try and belittle it so they can sleep better at night.

Awesome stuff.

Oh give it a rest! "Awesome"? Arse.

No better then Carras in the 2001 League Cup Final shoot out.

Awesome stuff.

Could you explain this post to me? I'm fuckin lost.

Also this is Xabi's best penalty, remember?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r_5vR1t61c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r_5vR1t61c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Crazy shit this we need a player because they take an average penalty with a bit of power.

Maybe we should be looking at this kid aye?

[YOUTUBE]1XuEGHHoZGM[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome stuff.

Yup, absolutely stunning, the power, the precision, only Xabi is capable of taking a penalty like that. The way he struck that penalty was different from how anyone else does it, it just further proved what a classy human being he is as well.I'd bet your right testicle that he went off and saved some orphans from a flaming building right after the match, he's just so *sigh*.

I also bet Aquilani can't take a penalty like that either, oh no, I bet he can't indeed, if only that big mean bastard the Rafa man hadn't pissed in Xabi's missus's tea he might still be here. And don't mind all the 'haters' Code, they're all just in awe of that fantastic penalty, it's definately the best one I've ever seen, these idiots probably think Gerrard is a better player than Alonso as well, oh the deluded fools.

I would have given anything for him to have scored this. What are the odds of him scoring one from his own half befor the year is up?

zYJPbq5qo24

I've been looking for a good Xabi montage and havn't been able to find any, does anyone have a link to a video which has some of his sex wee passes? I'd prefer it if it was just a clip of some of his passing, but I guess any montage would have his goals included in it as well, not really a problem.

I've been looking for a good Xabi montage and havn't been able to find any, does anyone have a link to a video which has some of his sex wee passes? I'd prefer it if it was just a clip of some of his passing, but I guess any montage would have his goals included in it as well, not really a problem.

I am actually looking for a montage of his sexy wee. Mostly close-ups if possible.

If you actually read my post, you would see that it says "Pure fucking class, something we could do with". The pen is proof of this, I'm not saying that we need a new penalty taker or anything. I'm also not saying that we shouldn't have sold Alonso, Aquilani may turn out to be a better player but we could really use some of Xabi's class right now.

As requested by Gowldilocks:

[YOUTUBE]IDGX8zuHYK0[/YOUTUBE]